Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RN1163 Group where you at?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s what I thought too but someone responded above that they are RN1163 and ordered early 2021 through Mid 2021. Someone wrote

“Most of us ordered early 2021, April, May, June”​

I think they are speaking generally of outstanding reservations, of which there are a lot from early 2021 still unfulfilled. They seem a little upset that we're tracking newer reservations in this thread and already seeing EDDs pull in.

Reactions: Daniel454
Well, my Plaid got pushed back today, now showing a 2 week window mid March....

Actually glad it got pushed back, was contemplating placing a hold on it anyway to see what happens with the Matrix headlights.

Wouldn't wait forever but would consider up to a 6-8 week delay if needed.

Yeah, mine has been pushed to March as well. According to reports in the Model S delivery thread (page 4051), it sounds like if you haven’t been assigned a VIN yet, you’re likely to get the new matrix headlights and new tail lights. Hopefully we’ll hear from someone on the forum if they get the new upgrades in the next week or two? I also have my fingers crossed for the rumoured interior ambient lighting and maybe a normal airbag horn, but those seem less likely.

• Love
My Plaid EDD just changed from Feb 27-Mar 27 down to Mar 14-Mar 31 (see full EDD history in my signature). Hopefully that means I will be getting the car in "mid-March" as my SA said, but I still don't have a VIN assigned. Since I still don't have a VIN, it looks like I will be getting the new headlights, tail lights and Plaid badge then since they've already started deliveries of these changes to customers (first confirmed customer delivery was yesterday): First Tesla Model S Plaid refresh with new headlights and tail lights delivered