Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RN1163 Group where you at?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just spoke to SA today. He said even though VIN assigned, the car is not yet transport or move so no ETA. He also doesn't know why it's sitting in Cali. On the good news, I was able to get better rate at a local Credit Union

I was RN1168… white on white LR standard wheels. Ordered 3/22/22 and got pushed back a few times. Showing 11/22 …I sent an email to Tesla yesterday. The replied they had one cancellation end of the quarter. Blue on white LR upgraded wheels. Blue was with my least favorite color but we accepted the deal anyways. Also we were able to negotiate interest rate. They pretty much we’re doing anything they can to make the deal happen. Wife was approved with 8k down no proof of income 72x 3.74%. We are headed to pick it up now. Moral of the story is it’s good to check with Tesla once in a while to see if there’s any thing they can do.

Attachments

• DB4BA99E-ADAA-407B-92FC-126C433E1225.jpeg
    DB4BA99E-ADAA-407B-92FC-126C433E1225.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
I was RN1168… white on white LR standard wheels. Ordered 3/22/22 and got pushed back a few times. Showing 11/22 …I sent an email to Tesla yesterday. The replied they had one cancellation end of the quarter. Blue on white LR upgraded wheels. Blue was with my least favorite color but we accepted the deal anyways. Also we were able to negotiate interest rate. They pretty much we’re doing anything they can to make the deal happen. Wife was approved with 8k down no proof of income 72x 3.74%. We are headed to pick it up now. Moral of the story is it’s good to check with Tesla once in a while to see if there’s any thing they can do.
Wait no proof of income on a $100k+ car?? Mind Sharing the credit score? That's reassuring. I'm over $250k+ but wasn't sure if I'd be approved for my plaid order so I'm getting my credit perfect before applying.

Wait no proof of income on a $100k+ car?? Mind Sharing the credit score? That's reassuring. I'm over $250k+ but wasn't sure if I'd be approved for my plaid order so I'm getting my credit perfect before applying.

Wife is an 800 score. They approved and asked for 30k down. I told them we wanted to put 8k. So they immediately sent me another approval with 8k down but at 5.99% X 72… I again told them I needed to 3.74 rate and I would stay with their financing. Without hesitation they immediately drop the rate to 3.74 with a 8k down. No proof of income. Just stated income of 220k for my wife. I found this the easiest car buying experience I’ve ever had in my entire life. We picked up the car and she drove it home. Sidenote the insane mode is pretty insane

Attachments

• 19785A66-704F-4DE0-91A0-3E3404191404.jpeg
    19785A66-704F-4DE0-91A0-3E3404191404.jpeg
    310.2 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: Fudge4231

Wife is an 800 score. They approved and asked for 30k down. I told them we wanted to put 8k. So they immediately sent me another approval with 8k down but at 5.99% X 72… I again told them I needed to 3.74 rate and I would stay with their financing. Without hesitation they immediately drop the rate to 3.74 with a 8k down. No proof of income. Just stated income of 220k for my wife. I found this the easiest car buying experience I’ve ever had in my entire life. We picked up the car and she drove it home. Sidenote the insane mode is pretty insaneView attachment 823370

I can speak for him from my own experience that YES, check with your local delivery center daily or hourly lol. I scheduled to pick up my Model S LR white black interior 19 in. JUNE 30 7pm. At approximately 3pm, I received a call from my delivery center telling me that my car has arrived but if I want a Model S LR black w/ white interior 21 inch wheels for the same price. I told her hell yes but I made a mistake by asking her to look at the car first before switching over. As I was driving to Tesla (30 mins later), she texted me and said that the black car is no longer available. When I got there, man I was mad because that car looks so good, so disappointed. I took delivery of my S LR white but kept staring at the other car. I was told that someone found out it available and willing to pay full price for it.

Wife is an 800 score. They approved and asked for 30k down. I told them we wanted to put 8k. So they immediately sent me another approval with 8k down but at 5.99% X 72… I again told them I needed to 3.74 rate and I would stay with their financing. Without hesitation they immediately drop the rate to 3.74 with a 8k down. No proof of income. Just stated income of 220k for my wife. I found this the easiest car buying experience I’ve ever had in my entire life. We picked up the car and she drove it home. Sidenote the insane mode is pretty insaneView attachment 823370
The key to get quick approval is to exaggerate your income a bit as long as you have good credit. I put almost 100k above my annual and claimed I own a my house without mortgage. I received an approval within 30 mins for 3.74 72 months. About 3 weeks ago, I was being honest and gave them my exact income and mortgage, they then gave me 5.99% for 72 months. So I waited and asked Tesla to change my finance so I can apply again.

Um.... I wouldn't recommend this.
Or you can just be honest and pay 200$ per month for 72 months. What the worst that can happen. When under writer look at your application, they will look at your job, history and score. If you have 800 score, long credit history without late payment, bankruptcy, repossession, collections, they will approve it since no red flag. Don't put in there that you're flipping burgers or unemployed and making 200k$. Use common sense.

Or you can just be honest and pay 200$ per month for 72 months. What the worst that can happen. When under writer look at your application, they will look at your job, history and score. If you have 800 score, long credit history without late payment, bankruptcy, repossession, collections, they will approve it since no red flag. Don't put in there that you're flipping burgers or unemployed and making 200k$. Use common sense.
It's literally a crime. Lying on bank applications is fraud and can wind you up in jail.

It's literally a crime. Lying on bank applications is fraud and can wind you up in jail.

Ok bank police, you're taking things out of context. I said use common sense, if you're making 10k a year but trying to buy a 100k car knowing you won't able to keep the car or afford it, then yes that consider fraud. If you are having good income, good credit history and good score and you can afford the car, then is a different story.

Give me one story that back in 2010, 2011 . Home owners lied on their mortgage application to qualified for loan (including adjustable and subprime), did anyone of them got arrested? Anyone applied for car loan and got denied ever got arrested?

Again, use common sense and not with an intention to steal. If you want the car knowing you can't afford it, then lie to take the car and drive it away, yes that stealing, defrauding.

Just helping out good people that don't know how lenders operate.

Ok bank police, you're taking things out of context. I said use common sense, if you're making 10k a year but trying to buy a 100k car knowing you won't able to keep the car or afford it, then yes that consider fraud. If you are having good income, good credit history and good score and you can afford the car, then is a different story.

Give me one story that back in 2010, 2011 . Home owners lied on their mortgage application to qualified for loan (including adjustable and subprime), did anyone of them got arrested? Anyone applied for car loan and got denied ever got arrested?

Again, use common sense and not with an intention to steal. If you want the car knowing you can't afford it, then lie to take the car and drive it away, yes that stealing, defrauding.

Just helping out good people that don't know how lenders operate.

It occurs to me that you have no idea what occupations people in this forum have. I might literally be the bank police.

Yes, people are arrested, convicted and sentenced every year for mortgage and other bank fraud, including around the housing crisis.

Please nobody "exaggerate your income a bit as long as you have good credit". Apply using the income that you have.

It occurs to me that you have no idea what occupations people in this forum have. I might literally be the bank police.

Yes, people are arrested, convicted and sentenced every year for mortgage and other bank fraud, including around the housing crisis.

Please nobody "exaggerate your income a bit as long as you have good credit". Apply using the income that you have.
Example? I can print out a dozen laws too. How about online poker, anyone went to jail for playing card. Come on now, use common sense.

People exaggerate their resume to get a job too, maybe you should include that