Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster #866 - looking to sell

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New to posting on this forum but not new to looking at all the other great posts!

I've owned #866 since March 2010. It's a Thunder Gray 2.0 base Roadster with about 6k miles. Gray interior, upgraded audio, nav, ipod interface, bluetooth, solar glass, exterior body armor, etc etc. MSRP was $119k. Soft top only. No dings, scratches or blemishes at all.

Car has had all maintenance and Tesla upgrades done when applicable. Also have an extra 6 month warranty on top of the standard warranty that would be transferred with title. This car has been great - absolutely love it and will be sad to let it go. Unfortunately times change, families grow, college starts ... you get the picture. I'm sure I will be in the market for a Model S in a year.

So if anyone is interested please let me know. I've had the car on EBay local (Maryland/Virginia) with interest and offers but I did not sell it. I don't plan to fire sale the car, but will be very reasonable based on other offers I've seen for similar vehicles both in this area and outside it. I have plenty of pics I can either post or send if interested.

Thanks!

2010 Thunder Gray Roadster for sale - #866

Tried to post this yesterday but must have goofed.

I'm selling my 2012 Thunder Gray base Roadster 2.0. It has about 6k miles, nav, upgraded audio, exterior armor coating, soft top, solar shield windows and an extra 6 month warranty (on top of what is left on the original). Purchased in March 2010. Love the car, but for me it's time to move on to something larger for now. Definitely will be in the market for a Model S at some point.

If there is interest please let me know - I have seen the prices of similar cars over the last 6 months and know what I should be able to reasonably expect.

Thanks!

Universal charge (240) included. Don't have the HPC.

IMG_0068.JPG