Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rolling Coal Reporting?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Going down the street minding my own business when a large RAM pick up sees me and starts Coal Rolling.
When I got to the stoplight before the highway entrance, it appeared he was about to kick in the coal roll again.
While he was busy playing with his nob, I slipped into the small space between him and the car in front of me and put the Tesla pedal to the medal. He was utterly shaken and all he saw was the sassy note on my license plate that said something about Good-Bye to GAS. It must have frosted his behind because he attempted to weave through traffic and chase me for a bit riding my bumper. For a moment I thought about discarding my ice cream cone out the window in hopes that it would meet his windshield, however, I was hungry and he wasn't worth it. Eventually, I just pulled into the slow lane which in today's world is about 80 mph and he was paralleling me in the fast lane and waiting for me to look his way. I just kept eyes forward enjoying my ice cream cone which probably further agitated his gears. Will be nice to see these dogs off the road in some years.

This is not my video, but for those unfamiliar, this is coal rolling.

Watch This Coal-Rolling Ram Go Crazy When A Tesla Is Spotted

Going down the street minding my own business when a large RAM pick up sees me and starts Coal Rolling.
When I got to the stoplight before the highway entrance, it appeared he was about to kick in the coal roll again.
While he was busy playing with his nob, I slipped into the small space between him and the car in front of me and put the Tesla pedal to the medal. He was utterly shaken and all he saw was the sassy note on my license plate that said something about Good-Bye to GAS. It must have frosted his behind because he attempted to weave through traffic and chase me for a bit riding my bumper. For a moment I thought about discarding my ice cream cone out the window in hopes that it would meet his windshield, however, I was hungry and he wasn't worth it. Eventually, I just pulled into the slow lane which in today's world is about 80 mph and he was paralleling me in the fast lane and waiting for me to look his way. I just kept eyes forward enjoying my ice cream cone which probably further agitated his gears. Will be nice to see these dogs off the road in some years.

Shocks me how the idiots still do this after all these years. Such closed minded ppl.

Love how you dusted him off the line and then he got to see you casually eating an ice cream. Lol

He will be driving electric before his truck is paid off.