Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roof racks and boot liners…

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Taken delivery of a Model Y this week.

Looking for advice on best suppliers of a rubber boot liner and roof bars.

I currently have a Thule roof system with the “feet” pack for my last car (iPace) - can you get Tesla feet for a Thule system? Are their 3rd party bars people would recommend - a few on eBay etc,? Or do I have to bite the bullet and get an official one at many £££’s

Same with the boot liner - any good third party ones?

Is the "boot" the trunk or the frunk? Or both? Or is it inside the car? I never took British in high school, but now I see that was a mistake.
1662738679058.png

Taken delivery of a Model Y this week.

Looking for advice on best suppliers of a rubber boot liner and roof bars.

I currently have a Thule roof system with the “feet” pack for my last car (iPace) - can you get Tesla feet for a Thule system? Are their 3rd party bars people would recommend - a few on eBay etc,? Or do I have to bite the bullet and get an official one at many £££’s

Same with the boot liner - any good third party ones?
The one-piece OEM bars will produce much less drag (and noise) than any multi—piece third party option (ask me how I know). I had the Thule bars for years on numerous Saabs and Audis so I am familiar with the bar/tower/foot pack approach but absolutely love the purpose-built/designed nature of the OEM solution. Good luck.

Hey man, we are TESERY team. We focus on Tesla accessories, and we provide OEM roof racks and premium rubber Model Y trunk mat. You can go to the product pages through this link to learn more details:

Model Y roof rack: Model Y trunk mat: All Weather 3D Front Trunk Mats suitable for Tesla Model Y

Some pictures of the Model Y roof rack:
行李支架_01_副本.jpg

5CC358FB-843E-4FBD-9F46-1530F814112D.jpeg

9F19C743-97F8-4535-A325-DA0D38B74E78.jpeg

98EEFFFB-D6BF-429A-B55E-8FF51E9CE420.jpeg

Some pictures of the Model Y trunk mat:
场景图2.jpg