Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RPM Tesla - Positive order experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've bought a few parts from the company over the last 6 months or so since I got my M3P, and my results have been flawless!! Shipping has been relatively quick considering I live in Tennessee, with all products being packaged well. If I've ever had any issue, Chad was excellent to deal with and quick to respond. I know forums typically have the horror stories, but mine has been a great experience.

Reactions: Kimmi
I've spent a lot of money at RPM but now I wont be using them again. The app they have is a problem as it orders the wrong part. This happened twice to me and they will not issue a return. Shipping times have been weeks now and I only live 40 minutes from them. I don't like the way that they insult my intelligence in those "nice" ways. Now I am stuck with a Frunk mat, when I ordered a complete set of floor mats. That one frunk mat is now the same price for the full set I can get on Amazon. I am done. Now I am looking for a new vendor.

I've spent a lot of money at RPM but now I wont be using them again. The app they have is a problem as it orders the wrong part. This happened twice to me and they will not issue a return. Shipping times have been weeks now and I only live 40 minutes from them. I don't like the way that they insult my intelligence in those "nice" ways. Now I am stuck with a Frunk mat, when I ordered a complete set of floor mats. That one frunk mat is now the same price for the full set I can get on Amazon. I am done. Now I am looking for a new vendor.
I've had positive experiences with them, but I've had to get them to correct their pricing a couple of times. There have been times when discounts don't show up on the final price and other times where the final price is just some arbitrary number. i.e. You buy two items, one is $10 and the other is $20, no discounts added, shipping and tax is an extra $20. They somehow want to charge $97.78? Where in the hell did they come up with price. LOL

Just have to be very careful when checking out with them and ensuring the pricing is correct. Other than that, I've got everything ordered accurately and quickly.

I've had positive experiences with them, but I've had to get them to correct their pricing a couple of times. There have been times when discounts don't show up on the final price and other times where the final price is just some arbitrary number. i.e. You buy two items, one is $10 and the other is $20, no discounts added, shipping and tax is an extra $20. They somehow want to charge $97.78? Where in the hell did they come up with price. LOL

Just have to be very careful when checking out with them and ensuring the pricing is correct. Other than that, I've got everything ordered accurately and quickly.
I’ve been in constant contact with them and they finally gave me an RMA, but I have to return it in my dime. So I am driving it over since I’m so close to them. They advised me not to use their app and shop on their website only. Say what? If your app is not working then fix it or pull it from the AppStore😝

Reactions: LBM4
I like their stuff.. but when I picked it up locally, I had to call and find out why it was taking 4 weeks to get a pick up order ready. I got there, and I felt I had gone back in time to an old school speed shop :) Crap everywhere.. stuff piled up.. I'm sure someone knows where its all at.. I hope. But I'm not sure I'll buy from them again. I've had much better experiences with other vendors.

I just placed an order with them last week and I’ve tried calling numerous times to ask if the parts I ordered were actually in stock but they have yet to answer the phone? Not sure what to think yet.

I just placed an order with them last week and I’ve tried calling numerous times to ask if the parts I ordered were actually in stock but they have yet to answer the phone? Not sure what to think yet.
Weird. I've been emailing with them daily over the last week and I have always gotten a response. I ordered something for my M3, but decided to return it to buy the sequential turn signal / fog lights instead. Didn't have any issues getting them to answer emails or provide an RMA #.

This thread is making me nervous now. I haven't had a single issue, but it seems quite a few of you have. Until I have a problem though, I've been treated fairly in every instance and all orders have been perfect. Got to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: Kimmi
Received the first portion of my order is reasonable time and everything was packaged well. They (Chad) has also been helpful when I asked about further shipping on a few parts. So far they’ve been great! I initially had issues getting ahold of anyone however they responded quickly using the website chat feature.

Reactions: TBrownTX
Rpm tesla.com is horrible!!!
Ordering is fine...(just make sure before you click confirm)
Shipping is somewhat fast..

Customer service ... 0 out of 10