Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RPM vs Tsportoine spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to see more shots of the OEM though

I'm hoping someone will sell their OEM spoiler now that it's part of the premium package. It would be nice if some owner who wants the other upgrades but not the spoiler could request for it not to be installed upon delivery.

~Paik

Posted on the other forum too, but here's some pics after I installed my spoiler from RPM today. It's super light, seems really well made and fits snugly/hugs the trunk. Shame it's overcast today :(

View attachment 312905 View attachment 312906 View attachment 312907 View attachment 312908

Looks good.
I’m definitely interested!
How does it fit at the corners?
If you’re washing the car, will a car wash mit or towel get underneath and possibly snag there?
Often these corners can be tricky to get laying super flush against the car.

I got my spoiler from 3d Carbon - better looking that both RPM and Sportline.

694040-2T.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Pkmmte
Agreed on a Tesla. A bit too bulky and angular and doesn't fit with the rest of the design. I still think the M3P OEM spoiler is the best and most elegant looking.

Yep, that one is a bit garish, but to each his/her own. I wonder how long it'll be until we can get a knock-off of the OEM - I'm surprised it's taken this long. I'm thinking of going with the RPM, given the price, but knowing my luck, an OEM replica would become available the day after.