Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Russia/Ukraine conflict

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Absolutely nuts tweet by Elon. Wrong on history of Crimea. Crazy idea to hold 'elections' after Russia has ethnically cleansed areas even though Ukraine would probably still win. Russia has spent the last six months killing all men in those areas, taking children into Russia and making it impossible to live there for people who don't agree with them. So Russia steals an area and Ukraine MUST supply water to it from it's own resources? WTF?
He’s probably surprised at the current results of his polling. Good for followers giving him a reality check - even he mentioned several times the need for constructive feedback applies to everyone.

Yes, the war. Do you think Musk is being unrealistic?
I think the war should end - and is most likely to end - according to the stated objectives of the Ukrainian Government. I think he is being incredibly disrespectful to Ukrainian sacrifice and unforgivably naïve to the reality of the present and to history.

I will not be surprised if he lashes out in response to how unpopular his regurgitation of Russian propaganda is. "Ukraine is so ungrateful, I'm taking away Starlink."

Last edited:

Absolutely nuts tweet by Elon. Wrong on history of Crimea. Crazy idea to hold 'elections' after Russia has ethnically cleansed areas even though Ukraine would probably still win. Russia has spent the last six months killing all men in those areas, taking children into Russia and making it impossible to live there for people who don't agree with them. So Russia steals an area and Ukraine MUST supply water to it from it's own resources? WTF?
Remember....
Elon is originally from S. Africa. Their vantage point differs from a lot of Westerners.

In addition, sometimes people who succeed in one area come to believe they are capable in many other areas where they have no experience/capibility and, in the worst cases, infallible.

I could not agree more that the people that are devoting their lives to their country are the ones that should decide on the type and nature of any end to hostilities.

Last edited:
Good lord. It just keeps getting more embarrassing for him.
Wel he is learning that a lot of people disagree with him. If you care, go vote

1664821970998.png

p.s. It is this side of his behaviour that make a lot of my family want nothing to do with anything related to him. They refuse to buy Teslas, own Tesla stock, etc.

Last edited: