Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

S75 orders showing a "Showroom Discount" after yesterday's changes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received a $1,000 discount on my order. At first I thought it was to compensate for not getting the new items. However, my interior has changed from "Black Leather Premium Seats" to just black. Do any of you know if you lose the leather option since it is no longer available to new orders?

I received a $1,000 discount on my order. At first I thought it was to compensate for not getting the new items. However, my interior has changed from "Black Leather Premium Seats" to just black. Do any of you know if you lose the leather option since it is no longer available to new orders?

I've been told that you'll get what you order. I assume it's just that the web app that generates that spec sheet isn't flexible enough to show old versions of configurations.

My order on MyTesla suddenly dropped the premium sound and subzero, but I called and confirmed it was still applied to the vehicle. MyTesla seems to be a little flakey and things change regardless of how the car is actually configured.
I have the same issue and also called and OA confirmed that I'm still receiving it even though it's not showing up under my specs. Ordered 7/8/17.