Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score finally disappear.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know there are few people out there like me. Who got the beta, + with/without Tesla insurance, in any state, has their Safety Score still visible in the app. And have tried resetting but nothing. It didn’t hurt our eligibility to continue to get FSD beta update.

To those, just want to give a quick update.
So today,
I selected “Not Now” (opt-out), now my safety score finally disappeared from the app.

I have FSD beta, Tesla Insurance, and in California/Bay Area.

I'm in the same boat. I got the message and opted out since. Now my safety score menu is gone and I don't even have access to FSD yet. I wonder if I'll ever get this expensive feature that I paid for.🧐

I know there are few people out there like me. Who got the beta, + with/without Tesla insurance, in any state, has their Safety Score still visible in the app. And have tried resetting but nothing. It didn’t hurt our eligibility to continue to get FSD beta update.

To those, just want to give a quick update.
So today,
I selected “Not Now” (opt-out), now my safety score finally disappeared from the app.

I have FSD beta, Tesla Insurance, and in California/Bay Area.
I figured out how to get the safety score back.

1. In the tesla app, hit your profile icon on the upper right side of the screen.
2. Scroll down to account and click to expand.
3. The new screen should show an option Safety Score... click it and activate it for your vehicle.

I might be a little off in the steps but that's what I remember.

My score is back!

1. In the tesla app, hit your profile icon on the upper right side of the screen.
3. The new screen should show an option Safety Score... click it and activate it for your vehicle.

My score is back!
NOPE - no Safety Score

My score is back!
Nope. No safety score under account.

Reactions: what-mmc-recal
I hope you folks realize that if you are IN the FSD beta, your score will disappear and you are not going to see it in the app or otherwise, unless you have Tesla insurance. In that case you keep it.
I subscribed to FSD before road-trip from Tennessee to Florida. While in Florida I noticed I had the safety score option in the app. Now I’m back home in Tennessee and the safety score is gone, but I still have FSD. Is it gone because I’m in Tennessee?

I subscribed to FSD before road-trip from Tennessee to Florida. While in Florida I noticed I had the safety score option in the app. Now I’m back home in Tennessee and the safety score is gone, but I still have FSD. Is it gone because I’m in Tennessee?
no it is not because you are in Tennessee. The score does not always get immediately removed from the app after getting FSD, but it will get removed soon after.

• Informative
Reactions: T-Mom
I'm in the same boat. I got the message and opted out since. Now my safety score menu is gone and I don't even have access to FSD yet. I wonder if I'll ever get this expensive feature that I paid for.🧐
My Safety Score app disappeared from my phone without any warning a few weeks ago (I have been opted in since delivery). Just yesterday I looked at the Release Notes in my car, and to my surprise, I had full self driving enabled! I guess that's why the Safety Score app went away. My first trial run in the car was a big disappointment -- the car didn't do anything differently. Then, I started fiddling with the Autopilot menu in the car and discovered I had to turn on FSD. Once Tesla enables FSD, it won't turn itself on automatically. Now, I'm super-impressed with the accuracy of FSD, even in my non-public residential development. Call me a happy camper after 8 months of owning my Model S.

Reactions: Mashina
My Safety Score app disappeared from my phone without any warning a few weeks ago (I have been opted in since delivery). Just yesterday I looked at the Release Notes in my car, and to my surprise, I had full self driving enabled! I guess that's why the Safety Score app went away. My first trial run in the car was a big disappointment -- the car didn't do anything differently. Then, I started fiddling with the Autopilot menu in the car and discovered I had to turn on FSD. Once Tesla enables FSD, it won't turn itself on automatically. Now, I'm super-impressed with the accuracy of FSD, even in my non-public residential development. Call me a happy camper after 8 months of owning my Model S.
What did you press?
The safety score thing disappeared from my car today and i dont see the FSD feature yet. Its super annoying to pay so much a premium car and than have to do all these silly fixes urself coz they dont have customer service number.