Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

safety score multiple drivers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think it is what it is as they say. My assumption is that Tesla set up the safety score process to inform their insurance premiums and decided to also use it for FSD beta. If you are insuring a vehicle you probably don’t care why the vehicle is being driven aggressively just that it is. This is analogous to my situation; I’ll never get the beta because I live in an urban area and can’t get my score above 90. I get a forward collision warning a few times a week because other drivers turn in front of me, or decide at the last minute to turn right, or for a host of other reasons. I choose to believe that my score is not a reflection on my driving ability, but instead a reflection that the conditions around my commute are riskier than that of someone who drives on primarily wide open uncongested roads.
Remember Your score is not affected by what happens when on autopilot or seconds around you disengaging it with brake, steering wheel, or stalk!

Other then that I hear you! At that point you might want to reset the beta request and do a couple drives to get a good score then let it sit over night. Apparently something like that works but not sure how!

Upvote 0