Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Samsung Gear S and Tesla???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I'm the developer of the DRIVE - Electric app and I'll be happy to answer all of your questions.

I made this app on my spare time because no one else did... :) I was totally blank on developing for Tizen OS before I started and only knew about Android programming previously. It's safe to say it has been a bumpy ride but finally it starts to look like something useful. I never knew it could be this much work though... Because of limited test vehicles (and time...) I'm also dependent on feedback. Right now I have a Model 3, before that a Model S. Don't expect a completely bug free app, but I will fix as soon as I can after you tell me... :)

Please follow my facebook page for news and other useful information: DRIVE - Electric

Just want to clarify a few things from the posts above. This is a standalone app. It does not need the original Tesla app on the phone, but it needs to use the phone for internet access. If you have the Galaxy Watch LTE/4G or similar you are good to go without your mobile. And for security it only uses your user/password for the first login to retrieve the security tokens from Tesla. After login the credentials are wiped from the app and never stored anywhere.

View attachment 405168

Thank you!

I have been waiting for this for some time now. I am downloading now and will be testing/using on Galaxy Watch 4G/LTE with Model S.

Reactions: KlokkProjects