TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Satin Blue RC Model 3 Spotted!

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by BigBird271, May 16, 2017.

1. BigBird271

BigBird271 Member

I think I spotted a satin blue RC Model 3 yesterday about an hour north of Fremont!!! Here's the video!!!

What do you think?!?!? Am I nuts?!?

• Funny x 3
  2. arjay

arjay member

Yes definitely nuts, but that qualifies you a charter member of our club/mad house. Nice model work and paint job.

3. arjay

arjay member

Yes definitely nuts, but that certainly qualifies you as a charter member of our club/mad house. Nice model making and paint job BB.