Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Save the Date - Gigafactory Party July 29th in Reno

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@FlatSix911 I just got my info as well! BTW you might want to edit to remove the hyperlinks to the passes since I'll bet they are tagged to your email.

The main thing I wanted to know was the shuttle times so here they are:
image.png

Interesting they chose the TMC Connect hotel - clearly they're aware of the event. Too bad they don't pick up at the other recommended hotels but it's good to know what we need to plan!

• Informative
Reactions: quartzav
@FlatSix911 I just got my info as well! BTW you might want to edit to remove the hyperlinks to the passes since I'll bet they are tagged to your email.
The main thing I wanted to know was the shuttle times so here they are:
View attachment 187437
Interesting they chose the TMC Connect hotel - clearly they're aware of the event. Too bad they don't pick up at the other recommended hotels but it's good to know what we need to plan!

Good point - thanks.
I also wonder why we need to drive to another hotel to pick up the event shuttle .... this does not make much sense?:rolleyes:

I have no idea, but the pass I got is very mobile friendly. In fact I'd be surprised if they want us to print them: the shuttle pass is a large gray box and the parking pass is a black one, and these don't print well on home printers (and a waste of ink). The passes don't say anything about printing them.

Just in case Tesla is being sensitive about the passes, I didn't post an image of them.

I have +1 to +2 extra Gigafactory invites.

My flight to Reno got canceled so I am arriving tomorrow (Friday) morning 4:30 am in Oakland. I need to get to Reno.

Anyone in Oakland interested in going to the Gigafactory party? Please let me know asap since I am going to rent a car otherwise. I would like to leave early.

How far is the Atlantis hotel from the Whitney Peak hotel?

I walked over earlier today. Two hours + a stop at a mall for a cold one.

Man, you would need at least one every 30 minutes in 103 Fahrenheit degrees just to offset perspiration.

I met a few Tesla HQ staff at the Rocklin SC on their way to the GF event.
Made the request to sent a few shuttles to the Atlantis Hotel ... let's see what happens :cool:

Reactions: ModelX
My flight to Reno got canceled so I am arriving tomorrow (Friday) morning 4:30 am in Oakland. I need to get to Reno.

Anyone in Oakland interested in going to the Gigafactory party? Please let me know asap since I am going to rent a car otherwise. I would like to leave early.

My Reno flight was canceled by Southwest too. I fly into SFO tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM. Got a cheap one way rental car that I will drop in Reno on the way out. I don't need tickets, but will have room in the rental car if you can make it over to SFO on the BART by 9:15.