Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Save the Date - Gigafactory Party July 29th in Reno

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TMC Connect parking/Supercharger from above.

image.jpeg

Anyone with 2 spare seats from Reno to Gigafactory for two tall Dutch guys (me and my brother)? :)
Located at the Grand Sierra but willing to come your way of course.

Don't think it is very appropriate to show up in our ICE rental (which sucks so bad indeed, by the way -- I so miss my Tesla).

Looks like I might have to eat my hat after all.. People are saying there are only Model S and Model X rides. No Model 3. Although running 2000 people through two demo model 3s, 3 people at a time does seem a little nuts. As it is,the factory tours are moving along very slowly!
Hank, sorry I didn't get to meet you. I did meet @ohmman and your +1 @austinEV.

Yes I was also disappointed the running Model 3 prototypes were not there. Did get to see the non-functional Model 3 however. My spouse loves the look and the smaller size, and I agree.

The windstorm/rainstorm/thunderstorm resulted in the tours being paused for an hour, which screwed up the evenings schedule.

Hank, sorry I didn't get to meet you. I did meet @ohmman and your +1 @austinEV.

Same here... I saw the photo of you and your wife and was looking around for you but never found you. After the remarks we** jumped back into the tour line so that took an hour or so by the time we got done we were all exhausted and left around 12:30am. I also wanted to meet cosmacelf but didn't.

**"We" being my +3 -- AustinEV, AllenWong and his friend Steve.

Reactions: ModelX