Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Schedule V2.5 to V3.0 upgrade still in 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
J

jbcarioca

Just a few days ago Elon still repeated that FSD would be “early release feature complete” maybe still in 2019. That means some serious income recognition.

So, knowing some upgrades had happened I tried to schedule mine and was given a mobile appointment three work days later.

This is probably a quick upgrade for anybody who has AP 2.5 and has paid for FSD.
By the same logic this might be the best time for anybody who has nit bought FSD to do it, because some new features will be being released quite rapidly now.

After all, Q4 and Q1 are unusually important for multiple reasons, including index inclusion, GF4 and GF5 financing etc. sequential GAAP quarterly profits is a powerful motivator.

If this logic is correct we’ll have many new features which will be glitchy but wonderful.

I still remember my first long drive with AP1 after downloading it while about to begin a three day road trip. I want that feeling again! Obviously ,these releases will NOT bring any non-supervised operation.

Just a few days ago Elon still repeated that FSD would be “early release feature complete” maybe still in 2019. That means some serious income recognition.

So, knowing some upgrades had happened I tried to schedule mine and was given a mobile appointment three work days later.

This is probably a quick upgrade for anybody who has AP 2.5 and has paid for FSD.
By the same logic this might be the best time for anybody who has nit bought FSD to do it, because some new features will be being released quite rapidly now.

After all, Q4 and Q1 are unusually important for multiple reasons, including index inclusion, GF4 and GF5 financing etc. sequential GAAP quarterly profits is a powerful motivator.

If this logic is correct we’ll have many new features which will be glitchy but wonderful.

I still remember my first long drive with AP1 after downloading it while about to begin a three day road trip. I want that feeling again! Obviously ,these releases will NOT bring any non-supervised operation.

So crappy tho that Tesla can release "early access people which will NOT be pre-purchased FSD people" which will then take months more to trickle part of it down to the masses of FSD owners yet still be able to recognize the income. I seriously hope that is NOT the case.