Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scheduled pre-heating/cooling Model3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The built in app is supposed to be rolling out with next update, so I would not sweat it (pun intended)
Are you saying this feature will be included in the next app update? That would be great news for me as I always forget to warm up my vehicle until just as I'm about to leave work... and it's getting pretty chilly up here in Calgary.

Are you saying this feature will be included in the next app update? That would be great news for me as I always forget to warm up my vehicle until just as I'm about to leave work... and it's getting pretty chilly up here in Calgary.
Supposed to be slowly rolling out now in the 2019.36 series of updates. So far (as of last night) was a slow rollout, but rumor had it it was going to start being faster today

Yeah, 36.1 includes setting a time you want to depart so it charges toward ending around then and preconditioning the cabin