Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Second test drive today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My first M3 test drive was a couple of weeks ago. Although ideally I want a Model Y, not sure I can wait around.

The dealership only had a M3P available so took that for a spin (not literally). I found the suspension just a touch too stiff (of course it has to be) and was on the larger wheels. Managed to get myself into a M3LR today on 19” wheels and that was perfect for me.

thoroughly enjoyed the drive which I had a nice mix of motorway, urban and country twisties and also drove up to my house to check it out in the driveway :)

Reckon I’ll go for an M3SR+ in deep blue with 19” sport wheels and the white interior.

Still posting cars ordered now will be November delivery. Itching to press the button on the order and get the ball rolling on the Scottish Govenment interest free loan.

I too did 2 teat drives. Wife and I found that we could be more critical about the car on the second drive as we were awe struck on the first one.
We initially were planning to go for Black/Black interior but after spending some time with the white seats we were convinced.
Ended up ordering an M3 SR+ DeepBlue with white interior on my phone in McDonald's parking half an hour later 😅

Reactions: freekie
SWMBO has a Mercedes C43 Coupe with "Porcelain" leather, you are right, jeans mark it but as it is leather stains can be aggressively removed.
My feeling is that Tesla's Vegan Leather isn't as robust. So we chose black: more seat colour choice would be nice, also alcantara in the centre of the seats to match the door cards.