Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

See VIN on the source code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I actually asked a similar question on the forum of when the VIN's 'crossed over' the re-opening, but as advised that the VINs are not sequential. If there is a way to see date of manufacture let me know and I'll check - I'd like to know also and will post any issues when I pick it up.
I’ve seen some people on here get the manufacture date from their sales associate, otherwise it should be printed on the car, usually inside the drivers door well. Let us know how it goes!

103xx -- checked after got text for final payment -- but no call for delivery. Did people get final payment request prior to delivery date setup?

I had MVPA show up 5/20, made final payment 5/21 and not received a word from Tesla yet. Pretty frustrating. Especially seeing people who ordered way after me getting scheduled for delivery (I ordered 3/15/19). Something that I thought was weird though was when I checked my MVPA a couple days after it showing up, the VIN changed from 68XX to 64XX.

You guys are killing me! Order placed 4/17/20 for MSM/LRAWD/Black/20"/FSD.. i check obsessively through the day, every day, and my heart still aches when I see "0/0" when searching the source code for "5y" lol... fingers crossed that itll appear soon!

You guys are killing me! Order placed 4/17/20 for MSM/LRAWD/Black/20"/FSD.. i check obsessively through the day, every day, and my heart still aches when I see "0/0" when searching the source code for "5y" lol... fingers crossed that itll appear soon!

But how about when you type in "5y" and then it jumps to some random set of numbers that happens to have 5y and your heart explodes with excitement, and then you type in the "L" and it goes back to "0/0". I can't take this roller coaster anymore :D

But how about when you type in "5y" and then it jumps to some random set of numbers that happens to have 5y and your heart explodes with excitement, and then you type in the "L" and it goes back to "0/0". I can't take this roller coaster anymore :D

Yes, that has happened to me a few times and always gets me for a split second.. One of these times it will actually be there! (I check about 10-15 times a day lol!)

• Funny
Reactions: ReggaeDragon