Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

See VIN on the source code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Typing "5y" can lead to many false hopes. I've only ever seen two 5y's. Yesterday, the count showed three and I really got my hopes up, only to be (once again) crushed. I feel like Charlie Brown hoping that Lucy doesn't pull the football away at the last second, but she always does...

• Funny
Reactions: rcdeck
Typing "5y" can lead to many false hopes. I've only ever seen two 5y's. Yesterday, the count showed three and I really got my hopes up, only to be (once again) crushed. I feel like Charlie Brown hoping that Lucy doesn't pull the football away at the last second, but she always does...

Try vin = and to will show you a few lines down vin = 5YJ then the rest of the vin if you have one or it will be followed by *********** if you do not have a vin yet.

See I do not see that. What browser are you using? I am using FireFox and there is nothing like vin =
I see
"vin":null, and <input type="hidden" name="vin" />

That is why, I am on a Mac using Safari. with FireFox it would be as above.
(Safari)
var date = new Date();
var expiry = new Date(date.setMonth(date.getMonth() + 6));
var policyNumber = '0000-0000';
var vin = '5YJ**************';
var policyEffectiveDate = "".concat(date.getMonth(), "/").concat(date.getDate(), "/").concat(date.getFullYear());
var policyExpirationDate = "".concat(expiry.getMonth(), "/").concat(expiry.getDate(), "/").concat(expiry.getFullYear());

As stated by rcdeck:
vin":null, and <input type="hidden" name="vin" />
You've got it.. that null would be replaced by 5yj.

No ac

Actually 5/27/20. Three days ago. Maybe they have produced a lot of MSM AWD LR with black interior and 20 inch wheels.
Wow, 3 days! Glad for you, but some of us here are convinced these Tesla guy/gals sit at a bar table at happy hour and figure out ways they can mess with people's orders, getting points for cranking up the outrage....

• Funny
Reactions: frankvb and Cmf2455