Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seeking Testers for EVTO App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

aesculus

Still Trying to Figure This All Out
May 31, 2015
Northern California
I am about ready to release EVTO V5 but want to validate it with a few testers first. EVTO is an iOS and Android app for advanced trip planning. You can read about it here.

I need up to 4 testers who can spend between 1-2 hours evaluating a few of the features and to answer two simple surveys.

Do to the nature of the test I can only accept users who have not installed EVTO before and obviously do not have a subscription to its advanced features.

At present I only need iOS (Apple) testers.

If you are interested PM me and we will see if it makes sense for you to test it.

Each accepted tester will be given a set of access codes to get the early version of V5 as well as a code for a years subscription to the advanced features.

I am about ready to release EVTO V5 but want to validate it with a few testers first. EVTO is an iOS and Android app for advanced trip planning. You can read about it here.

I need up to 4 testers who can spend between 1-2 hours evaluating a few of the features and to answer two simple surveys.

Do to the nature of the test I can only accept users who have not installed EVTO before and obviously do not have a subscription to its advanced features.

At present I only need iOS (Apple) testers.

If you are interested PM me and we will see if it makes sense for you to test it.

Each accepted tester will be given a set of access codes to get the early version of V5 as well as a code for a years subscription to the advanced features.
What exactly does your app do? Is it like ABetterRoutePlanner but in a way more convenient app ?

Didn’t learn that much from your page. What makes your app rock?
My users generally like these features:
  • Works on device natively and in the devices form factor (ie it works on small phones as well as tablets - no browsers)
  • Very accurate estimates because it has lots of parameters and weather for each waypoint
  • Each segment (ie a day) can be tailored with it's own features
  • Will support up to 5 cars so you can have different profiles depending on trip type or car (ie one for commute and one for towing)
  • Can be used manually or with auto selected chargers or mix/match
  • Different optimization models
But I will caution you that it can be a daunting app if you want to get into the weeds. Because of all the functionality it can easily get overwhelming. If you just want a simple planning tool it's probably not the one.