Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold Selling MB EQS SUV 4MATIC 450 with third row

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. We've decided to go a different direction and are willing to sell our brand new three-row 2023 EQS 450 4MATIC SUV. The car has under 100 miles and has essentially never been driven and is in new condition. It is obsidian black metallic over macchiato beige/space grey leather with natural grain brown magnolia trim. Options include the Third Row Seat, 21 inch five-spoke wheels, heated steering wheel, active ambient lighting, an all-season cargo mat, rear seat airbags and the charging cable.

Build quality and fit and finish are perfect.

Location is northern Chicagoland.

Selling for less than my total out of pocket cost. And you'll probably save on sales tax compared to new also.

My price is $115K.

Send me a private message if interested.

IMG_7459.jpg

IMG_7449.jpg

• Disagree
Reactions: Danthebeast
Did some research, isn't OP still eligible for the $7500 tax credit on this since MB didn't exhaust their credits, and the vehicle was delivered before 1/1/23? I find it odd that they would be taking a loss on this vehicle...

And, there's a $4,000 Illinois rebate they likely got as well. I've got no problem with people making $ on EVs in a hot market, but making it seem as if you're not is kind of odd.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Status
Not open for further replies.