Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling my X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Depends on how effort your willing to make. Private car sales usually have higher sale price compared to selling to dealers (e.g. Car max , etc...)

I've sold 2 cars on Craiglist in the bay area before and had pretty good results. Just need to deal with showing people the car, giving them a test drive, etc...

Get a quote from Vroom and Carvana on the internet. Then decide if that is acceptable to you. If not, you need to list on the different websites and go from there. I will never use Autotrader again. I sold my XC90 on CarGurus as it seems more local people are looking at those sites vs. eBay. Good look. Don't fall for the scams that are out there trying to rip you off.

FYI - that KBB price for a 2016 Model X 75D is way off base from what we are seeing in the used market. I would be prepared to sell in the low $60's / high $50's.

• Informative
Reactions: copyhacker
I just bought a brand new Raven X100D for $87. Custom order, not a special price. Prices have come down a lot. In my opinion, anything over $60 and you will own it for a while. Ive seen used 100Ds in the 60s. I think you need to be in the 50s