Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The volume is abysmal. It sure has the feel of a bear trap but Powell could help out the bears. 272 is a key level for QQQ and I think we bounce around that level for the next hour or so.

I have some puts I bought at the open today and I plan to hold those until Friday. It's my weekly YOLO :). My hands are itching to buy some calls but I'm going to resist.

Reactions: Discoducky
If this is true and history repeats itself for a 5th time, we may see a rally this afternoon

View attachment 870258
@Discoducky this is what I did last time we had a FED announcement.

Went exactly as planned.... but you can NOT be away from the desk for this - plugged in and STO/BTC real quick.
Last month it was good for Sushi and Whiskey money, this month I want Nice Whiskey!

I am going for $210's on the Put side and $235 on the Call side.

Wrote an IC at noon - $0.50 for 180/200 and 245/265. I'm expecting a whole lot of nothing given we all know what's coming from the Fed based on the jobs report and other data. 75bps plus JP's finger remains on the rate hike button. I believe today's sell off reflects the market's belief that a slowdown in increases isn't coming in today's commentary.

@Discoducky this is what I did last time we had a FED announcement.

Went exactly as planned.... but you can NOT be away from the desk for this - plugged in and STO/BTC real quick.
Last month it was good for Sushi and Whiskey money, this month I want Nice Whiskey!

I am going for $210's on the Put side and $235 on the Call side.
I'm imagining a very nice Whiskey has been earned?

• Love
Reactions: UltradoomY
My chart shows a sizeable drop but not catastrophic. My money is on we hit 217 tomorrow / Thursday before a dead cat bounce early next week. The end target late next week is ~ 200. That's where I hope to be able to call the end of wave 2/B. Too many people looking for an earth-shattering move after the meeting. I think 90% of what Powell will say is already known.
Chart drawn yesterday. Not bearish. It is what it is.
1667417866506.png