Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
as you can imagine I really fared well selling part of my shares & these DITM Calls and rolling ‘m down. If I would turn all cash in my account back into shares I would have 200 shares gained since last Friday, but that is not enough for me, no signs of relief. Like @vikings123 I wait for the big shorts paying for more FUD in MSM to smoke retailers with -P out once again. Cybertruck being called a cult car and such stuff. A week after the FUD hits the fan will be next low (approximately). The shorts played it well again well, but are surprised by us, making less mistakes. In fact we are helping the shorts, but to survive this time we have to and then we smoke ‘m out fast in a steep buy back rally, that wil be so steep, they can’t cover in time, shortsqueezing over gammasqueezing these bastards. Hope I will be fast enough to switch to LEAPS and -P (and of course all in on stocks once again and now not letting go again for many years, never mistaking so bad again on options.)
short… sorry Elon, just gotta bet against you shortly to make up for my mistakes, nothing personal. I will be back bigger then ever. come and join me, announce to re-IPO Twitter in a week or two and buy back your stock & propose the board to buy back stock, as I will join y’all…
that would be the ultimate blow to the shorts, don’t you think?

Last edited:
Here're all the scenarios I have for TSLA the next 6 weeks:
Small bounce to 182-184 by next Monday
CPI decides whether we keep bouncing to 200 or drop back down to 160
If 200 is reached, wave count favors a 2nd leg down to 160-150 but that should be it for the correction
If 160 first, then bounce to 197 much later. Depending on the structure of the bounce, we can guess whether that's the start of big wave 3 up or just wave B of the correction.
1678403657608.png

Attachments

• 1678403543405.png
    1678403543405.png
    154.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Yoona just shared this interesting data point, I wonder how it’ll play out tomorrow, I sure would like a bump to 180-185 to sell new -CCs for the next leg down, but we might not get it:

How did you come up with the wishful 180-185 from dealer OI post? Yeah, I'd love to see that too. Just not following how that was inferred. Is it that the red is bullish for customer? It would be good to know how the dealer OI was approximated as well. Any insight you learn, please share... interesting.

How did you come up with the wishful 180-185 from dealer OI post? Yeah, I'd love to see that too. Just not following how that was inferred. Is it that the red is bullish for customer? It would be good to know how the dealer OI was approximated as well. Any insight you learn, please share... interesting.

The 180-185 was one of the scenarios laid out by Dl003 of maybe a small bounce 182-184 (see a few posts above this one).

Reactions: intelligator

Hope :)

Just a heads up: the overall sentiment here is that TSLA will surely stay down/go down in the coming days/weeks before retaking $200/$210 and above.

It sure seems that way but just a friendly reminder that any outcome is possible, even TSLA bouncing hard next week to whatever.

TL;DR: don't bet the farm on a "sure thing". Stay vigilant.

Is this an early pre-market head fake - rug pull scenario? Or are we finally going to start pricing in all the awesome Tesla news now...?
It's a general positive reaction to the jobs numbers, no? Payrolls were up more than expected, but wages stayed cool and unemployment rate higher than forecast (not sure how that correlates with payrolls being higher, but there you go!)

It's a general positive reaction to the jobs numbers, no? Payrolls were up more than expected, but wages stayed cool and unemployment rate higher than forecast (not sure how that correlates with payrolls being higher, but there you go!)

I believe labor force participation rates affect the unemployment number, and those were up. Short of the headline, which wasn’t terrible, this was a pretty good jobs report - lots of indications of a loosening labor market.

Ugh ... if I don't see any improvement, I may send the 182.5/172.5 BPS to November 135/105 for about even. Taking assignment and exercising the long side guarantees $10 loss. I have no confidence in next week for a half loss roll to 170 $30 wide. Any other possibilities you all have in your bag?