Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of those crazy TSLA days, thing is we sometimes get several of these in a row, even a few weeks, been there, still have the scars!

I also decided to double-dip my puts, BTC 100x -p245 when the SP was around $256 and have been trying to sell something ever since, every time I decide on a strike and premium it shoots up another $1

OK, dropped the limit price to $1.55 and executed, not as much as I was after, but it's essentially free money, if the SP drops before Friday I'll gain on my ITM calls

Strategy from here, 70x ATM straddles rolling up to 270, then I can let trading shares/LEAPS go -> I've already a ton of LEAPS, so I'd prefer the cash back in my account for those, can allow a few puts to assign if I feel like it

Last edited:
One of those crazy TSLA days, thing is we sometimes get several of these in a row, even a few weeks, been there, still have the scars!

I also decided to double-dip my puts, BTC 100x -p245 when the SP was around $256 and have been trying to sell something ever since, every time I decide on a strike and premium it shoots up another $1

How high do you think this is going? Lol. Way overextended, but it’s TSLA.

Reactions: UncaNed
How high do you think this is going? Lol. Way overextended, but it’s TSLA.
Pierre Roberge The daily trader will say stochastic is over 60, MACD crossover soon RSI indicating bullish move then stock will be a technical buy and the sell off will start. Waiting for the stock to be derisking leaves you FOMOing in after everyone else then bag holding once everyone has started running away.

Today's trading vs QTA levels

Looks like we are up against weekly resistance @$262.16.
MaxPain still $247.50

1696453294275.png