Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TSLA highest weekly close since February 👀

1719002230292.png

1719002592574.png

Last edited:
Stealing part is not FUD. Lots of engineer went to xAI. This is conflict of interest. Anyways there is a court case filed on this. Lets wait for the verdict.
There are 2 parts to someone leaving Tesla and joining xAI.
1. They leave Tesla.
2. They join xAI

Can you prove that 1 happens because of 2, under Elon Musk's directives? Correlation is not causation.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Dunno if 9.6M in call selling is a lot relative to normal amounts (haven't tracked) but would be interesting to see how things play out this week vs the bullish sentiment:

1719159258912.png

On the bullish side we have a rare trifecta of Gamma/Vanna/Delta all green to the right:

1719159364984.png

We also have dealer support (i.e., will join buying) between $182.50 and $192.50:

1719159500750.png

The chartists can forecast the exact target level, but it appears absent some news, $200 will be top stretch for this week and then head back toward the $180 Max Pain area by Friday. Difficult to imagine a huge run when Q2-P&D is on 7/2/24, just a few days after Friday's close. It can then hover around $180 into the P&D and pick a direction from there.

1719160444207.png

1719160554267.png

1719160575249.png

A good Q2 P&D analysis/prediction in the "other thread": Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable
So the sales number is a good starting point for discussion, and I agree 405k is reasonable sale value. It also equates to production around 365-370k FWIW.

How much over 1.6 million P&D for 2024 would be considered something worth a PE ratio of 47?

I know it is short-sighted to value TSLA just on automotive, but we get into a dance when we look at other things that should have been major drivers of growth by now. (In 2020 I expected for 2024: sales of around 20GWh energy; FSD to be solved and exponential adoption; dominating the rooftop solar market... and for Elon to not sell his shares.)

The chartists can forecast the exact target level, but it appears absent some news, $200 will be top stretch for this week and then head back toward the $180 Max Pain area by Friday. Difficult to imagine a huge run when Q2-P&D is on 7/2/24, just a few days after Friday's close. It can then hover around $180 into the P&D and pick a direction from there.
That would seem like an odd scenario to me (a non-chartist). It is expecting a lot of volatility for volatility's sake in the course of a week. I can only picture flat-to-down for the week barring something major.

That would seem like an odd scenario to me (a non-chartist). It is expecting a lot of volatility for volatility's sake in the course of a week. I can only picture flat-to-down for the week barring something major.

Could be! The data based on GEX indicates market is positioned for $200 this week. But like @dl003 often says the best way to get a real bull run is when it's not talked about and less eyes are on it. This also means that with all the chatter around the web and on socials saying TSLA is bullish this week, you may be right and it'll just pop and chop.