Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If we can fill the opening gap, the coast will be clear.
1704466327705.png

Also,

Opened:
-C275 2/24 for $9.20 80x
-C275 2/24 for $9.25 20x

Reminder that last week I opened:
-C250 1/24 for $4.70 190x

This is how I am continuing to make up for the money spent on buying the 150-180 put spread for Jan 24. Obviously that put spread was insurance, but I am happy to try and collect some premium to make up for it.

Note I am anticipating probably having to manage these as the Febs are after earnings, but who knows. I may be able to get out early before EOY.
Finally out of these, timed the low of the day (so far, prob just jinxed)

BTC 250 1/24 @ 2.95 for 38% profit
BTC 275s 2/16 @ 4.19 for 55% profit

Happy to be out of the 250s for now as that was a big (190x) position for me.

Last edited:
I would like to sell at least a few CC for next week for around $1. I don't know if I get the highest/safest strike today or Monday. Maybe I'll see if we finish closer to 245?
Agree, generally seems to me like Fri trading rarely moves outside of the Wed/Thu trajectory, and if it doesn’t it can sometimes bump up on Mon. Today, we shall see if uptrend continues to $245 — if so, decide if you’re okay with the sure thing premium this afternoon vs. what might happen on Mon. The 12.5% OTM $270 is currently only $0.19 which is hardly worth the bother and risk, to me.

Last edited:
I would like to sell at least a few CC for next week for around $1. I don't know if I get the highest/safest strike today or Monday. Maybe I'll see if we finish closer to 245?
My projection would be monday, $DXY should continue to weaken here in the period leading into early, mid next week… 250B - 300B from treasury will hit the tape starting Monday.