Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
put a roast in your Instapot and set it to high for 1:30.

1704995600367.png

Not happy at the moment with my 5 -p240 1/19, which I had rolled up from -p235 1/12 for $4.20 ( :cool: ) to profit from a possible FOMO rise towards earnings.

But the 10 -c350 and 50 -c600 jan 2025 which I sold a few days ago are doing well. Lost 20% already. Those 50 are naked, but that doesn’t worry me. I cannot see us get to 600 within a year, and even if we do have another huge run up there will be plenty of opportunities to roll up and out.

The 10 bearish put spreads 180-150 3/15 are also doing well, up 30% this week. But that is still more of an insurance against an unexpected huge drop. We need to go much lower for those BPS to start printing money.

What’s a good app or free website for listing a set of options so prices can be refreshed and shown on one page? Tired of scrolling through 10 different screens!!
If I’m not mistaken I think @tivoboy shared a screenshot a week or two ago of a listing of TSLA options sorted based on best premium deals for the day for selling or buying, but I don’t know the source. Maybe he can share it with us.

Not happy at the moment with my 5 -p240 1/19, which I had rolled up from -p235 1/12 for $4.20 ( :cool: ) to profit from a possible FOMO rise towards earnings.

But the 10 -c350 and 50 -c600 jan 2025 which I sold a few days ago are doing well. Lost 20% already. Those 50 are naked, but that doesn’t worry me. I cannot see us get to 600 within a year, and even if we do have another huge run up there will be plenty of opportunities to roll up and out.

The 10 bearish put spreads 180-150 3/15 are also doing well, up 30% this week. But that is still more of an insurance against an unexpected huge drop. We need to go much lower for those BPS to start printing money.
Long term wedge -bottom does not allow to pass below 217, so that would be safe as long as the sky does not fall down.

• Informative
Reactions: cbh03 and DaBooster
If I’m not mistaken I think @tivoboy shared a screenshot a week or two ago of a listing of TSLA options sorted based on best premium deals for the day for selling or buying, but I don’t know the source. Maybe he can share it with us.
I don’t really recall that, but it’s been a hell of a week so I could have frankly totally forgotten. but it doesn’t sound like something i had handy at the time.

I don’t really recall that, but it’s been a hell of a week so I could have frankly totally forgotten. but it doesn’t sound like something i had handy at the time.

You are right! It was @Yoona.
Yonna, can you tell us where it's from?

1705000180040.png

Oh, I LIKE this data… from whence it came. (That‘s my Dickens holiday voice speaking)

Reactions: DaBooster