Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Perhaps the biggest irony is that nothing has really changed since 12/28 other than a modest beat on P&D. Like, this is one of those situations where you could have told me what the report would be ahead of time and I would have 100% expected a different reaction from what we got.

Toss me in with the annoyed crowd.

There it goes...

1705593532221.png

• Informative
Reactions: UncaNed
Right now I am not going to anything until after earnings. Even if I miss out on a potential pump I want to be directionally correct. I still have $210 and $205 in play. I should have closed them this morning but I had some meetings.
Yeah unfortunately this setup is an ugly and murky as can be considering all the elements at a play.

TSLA has been trading very weak against the macros for weeks straight now. So you'd figure there's going to be even a decent recovery before more downside comes. But then you have the macro's trading near ATH that I feel are due for a pullback or correction before moving higher. So then the question becomes even if Tesla earnings are good, will TSLA be caught up in a macro correction that takes it below $200 anyways. And if break the $200's, I fear this thing is going to close the gap all the way down to $146.

But it's crazy to me for a stock to lose 40-50% off of technically beating deliveries.

But then again I thought Nov/Dec 2022 was crazy and it still happened.

Last edited:
My bullish condition actually prefers breaking 228 to the downside, just FYI.

Well it exceeded your wishes! Will we be rewarded?

Huh, pretty resilient. But still, we made a lower low. Time for a real dead cat. Invalid if traded below 228, but I don't expect it will before a dead cat to 245+.

To be clear: if we trade below 228 right now without bouncing, time to get out of all longs. A crash at that point.

I just wish I sold the $228 break like the original plan. I suck! 😫