Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's only one Twitter and it's already been bought. NVDA shareholders are safe.

That crash was not because Elon was buying Twitter. I think it was because he needed to pay taxes or something like that and he sold $10B. That crash had nothing to do with the company performance or the broader market... Everything was amazing back then.

Don't NVDA BPS have more risk than BCS? NVDA is up a lot and it just hit another AH. It kind of reminds me of the Tesla run to $1200 and then the sudden crash to $900 IIRC. It is obviously easy to make money on BPS when a stock is going up but how long can it keep going? I have NVDA BCS $810/$840 for this Friday. I will wait to the middle of the week to add more. At $810 NVDA would have a $2T market cap. I find it funny that NVDA earnings were fueled in part because Tesla bought a bunch of GPU's from them.
I think you'd call my NVDA trade a Bull Put Diagonal, but I'm not 100% sure:

BTO 10x 7/24 +p600 + STO 10x 2/23 -p700 -> the premiums are roughly the same, so the key to this one is NVDA staying above $700 until earnings, at which point I'll look to roll down the -p700's to ensure they expire, or a least mitigate the risk

The general idea is that you get the +p600's paid by the -p700's, after which you can write safer weeklies against them until expiry, looking at the NVDA chain, $10 premium is around 10% below ATM, so if this works out could be very lucrative

If this first pairing comes off, I will leg more into it over time

BTO 10x 7/24 +p600 + STO 10x 2/23 -p700 -> the premiums are roughly the same, so the key to this one is NVDA staying above $700 until earnings, at which point I'll look to roll down the -p700's to ensure they expire, or a least mitigate the risk

The general idea is that you get the +p600's paid by the -p700's, after which you can write safer weeklies against them until expiry, looking at the NVDA chain, $10 premium is around 10% below ATM, so if this works out could be very lucrative

1707750079715.png

I have a feeling NVDA may hit 1K soon. It's following the same old TSLA stock movement. Then split......

It is "the" Market now.

Either that or it would be the greatest rug pull ever bringing down the Market in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncaNed
Indeed, this week NVDA will still be up (a lot) So STO (for the second time today after hitting a $4.50 profit the first time buying/selling) +C2/16 $660.
Finally doing some real deltasnatching. TESLA positions:
-/-TSLA NASDAQ.NMS Mar22'24 210 CALL
-/-TSLA NASDAQ.NMS Sep20'24 185 PUT
-/-TSLA NASDAQ.NMS Jun18'26 230 PUT
-/- TSLA NASDAQ.NMS Jun18'26 300 PUT

Indeed, this week NVDA will still be up (a lot) So STO (for the second time today after hitting a $4.50 profit the first time buying/selling) +C2/16 $660.
Finally doing some real deltasnatching. TESLA positions:
-/-TSLA NASDAQ.NMS Mar22'24 210 CALL
-/-TSLA NASDAQ.NMS Sep20'24 185 PUT
-/-TSLA NASDAQ.NMS Jun18'26 230 PUT
-/- TSLA NASDAQ.NMS Jun18'26 300 PUT
can u pls elaborate "deltasnatching"

TIA!

CPI out 8:30 EST so before the opening bell. making the above a daytrade most likely. Yeah not Too much NVDA, just to overcome TSLA Doldrums. But we agreed on a little bit of this, not taking over the main topic by any means. We're balanced mostly and it has not gone derailed too badly in the past, sometimes helped by mods. trust us @jim0266