Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of 2 things should happen:
Either we go back to test 188-189 then go up
or
We go up but then will go back and test 194 before going up further.
I think 1st scenario is more likely

Ty. That's a great relief that we're not going to see <$185 anytime soon 🥳

This also implies less urgency to set up bearish positions for end of March (though general market correction may bring it down there and @tivoboy is still waiting for $160's o_O).

Last edited:
One of 2 things should happen:
Either we go back to test 188-189 then go up
or
We go up but then will go back and test 194 before going up further.
I think 1st scenario is more likely
Seem like we aiming for 188-189 now....

NVDA on steroid...

1707753776098.png

Reactions: DaBooster
At where?
I don't like it. TSLA has closed above 10 SMA for almost a week now. That's not how I'd interpret to be the behavior of wave 4.
To clarify: this is either good or really really bad. Normally I expect us to remain above the 10 SMA until 209 is hit at the very least. However, if something as bad as Elon selling hits the wire and we break it, can be very nasty. Not wave 5 nasty but late 2022 nasty.

@dl003 Here's from another tech there:

View attachment 1017645
It's the same thing. I understand why they count it this way, but the stock is pulling back exactly when I said it'd pull back so unless it goes against what I think is going to happen next, I don't agree with this being wave 4.

Regarding buying puts, hedges should have been put on last week on Friday, or contemplated earlier in the week when I predicted RSI 70 on the 1h would produce a pullback. I'm an extremist I don't like chasing it here.

it was a simple retest of the falling wedge. At this stage, gap ups don't hold unless some substantial news causes it, which today none did. Needs time to build up momentum before more impulsive PA can develop. The 1h RSI is 56.8 now. 1st the 15m RSI reaches 70 (196 last week), then it fell some more before a stronger bounce, then the 1H RSI reaches 70 (should happen around 196 this week), then the consolidation begins. At least that's the scenario I'm looking for.

View attachment 1016181

It's the same thing. I understand why they count it this way, but the stock is pulling back exactly when I said it'd pull back so unless it goes against what I think is going to happen next, I don't agree with this being wave 4.

Regarding buying puts, hedges should have been put on last week on Friday, or contemplated earlier in the week when I predicted RSI 70 on the 1h would produce a pullback. I'm an extremist I don't like chasing it here.

Already took profit on the hedges from $195-$189, hence looking for new ones to put on.