Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
QTA levels for today

1709304066516.png

3/1

1709304086092.png

3/8

1709304103531.png

1709304124194.png

Reactions: redan
For consideration:

SW: "We may have a low in place after all. It remains to be seen. But should we see a 4-5 here (as illustrated) then I could get behind a possible leading diagonal (the beginning of an impulse or a zigzag) up. The retrace down should be swift after (v) so I'm going to contain my FOMO. Note: Retraces after diagonals are unpredictable, they can be deep but do not have to be. Initially I will look for a .618 retrace of the move up from $175 low (~$194.50) but we need to see the diagonal up complete first to refine the retracement target."

A spike from here and a trapdoor beneath sounds exactly as @dl003 said earlier today. Nice to see a plan converging from different sources 👌

View attachment 1023370

(Credit: StockWaves. Consider a subscription to their service. Great team and timely information throughout the day.)
They're finally admitting they were wrong for the entire bounce about 175 not being the bottom and changing their count. Too late.

I'm not calling for a spike from here. I said *may* see 210. Been bearish since I sold 3/28 200C's.

Last edited:
They're finally admitting they were wrong for the entire bounce about 175 not being the bottom and changing their count. Too late.

I'm not calling for a spike from here. I said *may* see 210. Been bearish since I sold 3/28 200C's.
wow, 200C isnt that too close to the sun. We already at 200 and that's 1 month out.

Would 192p be safe for next week? I'm anticipating a drop FOMC and CPI week but not one next week.

Also going load some +190P/-185p for 3/22 in the next 2 weeks........

Last edited:
wow, 200C isnt that too close to the sun. We already at 200 and that's 1 month out.

Would 192p be safe for next week? I'm anticipating a drop FOMC and CPI week but not one next week.
It's fascinating how a $30 dead cat can completely change someone's sentiment toward a stock. At 175 we're going down to 150 but at 200 suddenly we're going to the moon.

Contrarian calls reflecting conviction from insights…. Any such conviction I once had got pounded out of me at the academy (badly burned by TSLA’s sudden rise circa 10/20/21).

Last edited:
Reactions: dl003
It's fascinating how a $30 dead cat can completely change someone's sentiment toward a stock. At 175 we're going down to 150 but at 200 suddenly we're going to the moon.

I don’t think anyone is thinking TSLA will moon soon ($220+). Just maybe because if $175 is the low and $198 held several days it’s not unreasonable to think TSLA is basing here for a moderate push higher and may range $190-$210 until earnings or some other catalyst.

It can be resting to go higher or resting to go lower. I guess time will tell 😎

Last edited:
Why do I break my own rules? I wasn't supposed to open new NVDA ICs until Monday, but after a small bump at the open I decided to leg into the call side today, only to watch the SP run another $20. BE PATIENT!!!

Pfff, have been busy most of the day, but was able to trade around 30 minutes after open. With NVDA popping I decided to close out the 3/8 -p780's I sold yesterday for 50% profits, looking to resell on a drop back below 800, but it has just kept going

SMCI too, crazy! Will see if we get any kind of profit-taking before close to sell next week's -p800's, now wish I'd taken the $20 on offer yesterday...

STO 25x TSLA 3/8 -c200 @$5.1, have a sell order in place for 25x -p200's to straddle those, needs a dip back to 198.50 to fill, otherwise willet what I can$

Still holding 20x -p200, 20x -c200 and 50x -c210 -> the -c210's will almost certainly expire, the 200's I'm just waiting for the extrinsic to wash out