Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Come on now claiming 9 figures in damages?

Dog try to be level minded but it seems we are in real big BEAR territory guys.
Knowing Germany there is probably some national terrorism reimbursement program for corporate citizens…I’m not kidding.

Review of post from @dl003:

Watch 2 levels: $181.06 and $175.01

1) If we close any day below $181.06 but above $175.01, that'll be a signal to close shorts and ATM/ITM CCs.
2) If we don't trade below $181.06, then watch momentum for exhaustion.
3) If we trade below $175.01, bears in full control.

😲
Rarely would I disagree with @d but I’m going to disagree just this ONE time. ;-(. I am willing to be totally wrong though, and will give all due credit when that event horizon occurs.

Reactions: DaBooster
QTA +Wicked Stocks levels for today:

1709735799182.png

3/8

1709735827603.png

3/15

1709735889317.png

1709735907902.png

In personal, I now moved my CCs down to 250 from 270, for another ~3$ each
In this process, I now have 300 new shares based on OPM, CC monies since Jan ..

+did the same in IRA .. 340 to 300 Jan 25s, ~3$ each again ... (thought best not o wait) ... added 445 at $175 shares .(less stress with no delta, thetha , waiting on bottom ).. ...

Let's see what gymnastics I need to do in case SP spikes ;)

Last edited:
I’ve already explained it several times.

Can you summarize for us with failing memories? 🙏

[EDIT] Found it -- what time horizon are you talking about for <$165?

"I’m targeting $168-166 to start adding to the overall position expecting a breach of $165 but not a break BELOW $160. At that point, I’d be selling calls at $180-185 for May/June against the entire position much like pouring water out of a bucket.

"It’ll all really depend on how the stock and MM react at $175.xx"

(like right now...)

Last edited:
Im not really concerned about it. Bears have 1 job - take out the low. Its only $2 away today. Why not finish the job? Their window of opportunity shrinks the closer we get to P&D.
This is assuming SP will jump on P&D, or at least it will have bottomed before? Of course this is possible, perhaps probable depending on the technical setup leading up to P&D, but seems like a complete guess at this point. Especially with 4 more weeks of trading before P&D. When the bears broke the ascending trendline on Monday, which the bulls had been building for 4 weeks, that was a major victory. The way I see it, until a strong reversal candle comes, which could come at 175, 160, 101, no one knows, the stock is in control by the bears

so alas here we are going to meet the (must-be-significant-) lower low out of the Wyckoff pictures I shared with you, after all. Of course as I did not expect to happen and was not lined up for. Should be the point to jump away from. At least PLTR holdings that I greatly expanded is making up a lot.. Can last a few hours to days, but will be a V-shape definitely. Vultures are waiting to jump in.
BTW fastest trade in and out of SMCI -P 1210: $10 a piece profit within 1 minute.
That makes up a lot as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Holder
Decided to close-out all the -c175's I sold yesterday - and the 23x I had sitting there already - ahead of JPow:

BTC 60x 3/8 -c175 @$4.9 (net +$5.2)
BTC 60x 3/15 -c175 @$5.9 (net 37x +$5.2 + 23x $20.1)

Just to remove the risk that he says something nice and everything spikes up 5%... as it is, a bit of recovery, not sure it's connected though, will look to sell some higher strikes, wait and see a bit

We hit the low (Feb 5th) of the entire formation. At the open I sold 130X 180CC for next week for $5. I'm trying to roll my +170/-195 BPS until mid-April for even credit (it is a debit right now). The goal is then to sell aggressive ATM CCs every week against the -195P to pay off the loss on the BPS. I can't believe we dropped over 10% in 3 days. I thought my BPS was finally going to expire OTM after 2.5 years.

We hit the low (Feb 5th) of the entire formation. At the open I sold 130X 180CC for next week for $5. I'm trying to roll my +170/-195 BPS until mid-April for even credit (it is a debit right now). The goal is then to sell aggressive ATM CCs every week against the -195P to pay off the loss on the BPS. I can't believe we dropped over 10% in 3 days. I thought my BPS was finally going to expire OTM after 2.5 years.
I also debated selling 13,000 shares and the +170P when the SP was 180. That would have meant a $15 loss per share when taking assignment on the -195P, but I could keep rolling the -195 for credit until I get the $15 back. Different ways to skin the cat....