Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hiya, any reason why? Seems we're getting more weakness and may see <170 early next week afterall.
I may regret it later, but it's too sticky. 15 DTE+ call premiums are flat compared to end of Wednesday. Looks like people are still positioning bullishly. On the macro side, VIX's actually down today. Likely that SPY and QQQ will bounce shortly. I will observe and get back in after the bounce.

Although the options chain will change, seems peak gamma for June 07 is mid 170s, mid June 140s. I've been wanting to hold DELL and SMCI shares but am thinking it might be just as well or not better to buy some cheap (DELL) June calls or sell puts down here?
i have CSP -p780, i want it assigned for Wheel

1717168886634.png

I may regret it later, but it's too sticky. 15 DTE+ call premiums are flat compared to end of Wednesday. Looks like people are still positioning bullishly. On the macro side, VIX's actually down today. Likely that SPY and QQQ will bounce shortly. I will observe and get back in after the bounce.
Yes, 1DTE VIX has been up. ~ 100%, and $VIX is “only” up about 10%..so it’s certainly indicative of short term action vs. medium duration.

Continuing to focus on this thesis for next 2.5 days.. sitting on -c185’s… for anyone wondering those are the 12/21 MA’s in yellow and white
this week’s thesis held up for a stress free Friday as my -c185’s will expire with full premium capture. 0.54 is less premium than I would like, but the best opportunity to sell was yesterday morning and I did not have the patience to wait, not knowing if it would come. Have a great weekend everyone

this week’s thesis held up for a stress free Friday as my -c185’s will expire with full premium capture. 0.54 is less premium than I would like, but the best opportunity to sell was yesterday morning and I did not have the patience to wait, not knowing if it would come. Have a great weekend everyone
Happy for you. Good work!

What’s you’re view on next week?

That's it, I'm selling my one share.

13% pure profit 🤑
NVDA can recovered as fast as it drop. But crazy swing either ways. Not waiting to find out just to be safe.

Big setup for a Bull trap this morning with good PCE data and overall premarket bumps, rug pull down hards,.......what next?
Quick recovery and Bear Trap?

Motto: Live to trade another day.....

Overall good week. Saving Ammo for next week

👀

FWIW not a good look: Fifth line green dominates=BEARISH
Those are sold calls (but only $8MM relatively speaking)

1717175401224.png

Bearish
First line - Red dominates
Second line - Red dominates
[Third line - Ignore]
Fourth line - Green dominates
Fifth line - Green dominates

Bullish
First line - Green dominates
Second line - Green dominates
[Third line - Ignore]
Fourth line - Red dominates