Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this the long lost mythical "free money" strategy that was cracked from SMCI?

Only work for SMCI due to high premium and low volume combo, or NVDA should also work in theory?
i won't touch NVDA options yet until after the split

also, ATH means it's not easy to fib it (upper res is guessing game)

as for SMCI: Wheel + Covered Strangle seems to be the best combo... when NVDA settles down, i will do the same

after many years, i think i finally found what is the the best strategy (for me) according to my comfort zone

for the first time, i have zero stress

income is less, but risks are also reduced

and i finally don't care what happens AH or weekends or MMD games or FUD or CPI or FOMC, really

after many years, i think i finally found what is the the best strategy (for me) according to my comfort zone
Inside the parentheses is a key point - what is best for one person is usually unique to them…there is rarely a universal “best”.
for the first time, i have zero stress
…and this is the *goal*. Too often people think of their goal as a number or milestone or whatever, but this here is a far better articulation of the real goal. Congrats on having achieved it! :)

Image 5-31-24 at 7.58 AM.jpg

Reactions: Jim Holder
ISS is out with their recommendations for the TSLA shareholder meeting:

NO on Elon compensation (“was outsized from the start and has failed to meet some of the board’s stated objectives”).
YES on move to TX
YES on Kimbal
NO on Murdoch

Bloomberg

Tesla Shareholders Advised by Proxy Adviser to Reject Musk’s Pay Package​

86eac417ca87cbbc9c45df05a1e4877e

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey gang, was out drinking last night and today driving up to Denmark, need to time my next Supercharge so I can trade out of this week's NDVA -p1100 (will roll to same strike for next week) and the TSLA -c170's, -p172.50's & -c180's

Haven't yet decided on next week's strangle strikes, but I note that c180 were paying quite well, light be tempted to be greedy and go for the same 172.50/180, although 182.50 looks like it might be the current top

Hope I don't have to roll the -c170's either... will be easier if PCE is in-line or slightly warm

1717162614531.png

1717162481780.png

1717162513541.png

How to read Contract Trade Statistics

Bearish
First line - Red dominates
Second line - Red dominates
[Third line - Ignore]
Fourth line - Green dominates
Fifth line - Green dominates

Bullish
First line - Green dominates