Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1718115731988.png

Oh great. I sold my Apple at $186 :(

Opportunity lost are better than equities lost.

AAPL is cleared to continue moving up as the events is driving big interest in the AI integration and may lead to the next supercycles of phone upgrades.

I am waiting for a retracement before going back in for some long with option expiring 2-3 months from now. Aiming for the next iphone release. 220 is not out of the question now IMO.

Seem AAPL is intent to reclaim the number 2 spot.

Well, this sucketh mightily!

Was hoping to sell some -c185's, but meh, no...

And now $170 becomes resistance...?

Plus NVDA puts still not split in my portfolio! Not a big drama, yes, as they're quite OTM, but would have liked the possibility to roll to next week already... hopeless

Moved down to -c182.50 limit sell, but needs a big reversal to trigger, but I'm not going to sell them for $1 only to see a cold CPI tomorrow bounce the markets, better in that case to just wait

Not a good look, put buying and call selling galore:

1718120379367.png

How to read "Contract Trade Statistics"

First line
Red dominates=Bearish
Green dominates=Bullish

Second line
Red dominates=Bearish
Green dominates=Bullish

Third line
Ignore (don't know if buy or sell)

Fourth line
Green dominates=Bearish
Red dominates=Bullish

Fifth line
Green dominates=Bearish
Red dominates=Bullish

1718120431199.png

1718120488072.png

Saving grace is decent +GEX to the right:

1718120546974.png

Not a good look, put buying and call selling galore:

View attachment 1055465

How to read "Contract Trade Statistics"

First line
Red dominates=Bearish
Green dominates=Bullish

Second line
Red dominates=Bearish
Green dominates=Bullish

Third line
Ignore (don't know if buy or sell)

Fourth line
Green dominates=Bearish
Red dominates=Bullish

Fifth line
Green dominates=Bearish
Red dominates=Bullish

View attachment 1055466

View attachment 1055467

Saving grace is decent +GEX to the right:

View attachment 1055468
This would make for a big ginormous rug pull?

I'm still seeing the horror from last ER. We all positioned for a dump then SP pump.

I read some back history on Elon and OpenAI. Parts of the fall-out was Elon wanted TSLA to own OpenAI.
Now with xAI being developed what if Elon decided to merge the 2 companies if the vote tally in his favor? Changing TSLA into an AI company overnight.
That would be gangbuster wouldn't it.

Would be great if @dl003 can provide his insight based on today PA. Market beyond AAPL are mostly in the red.

Reactions: UncaNed

Tesla Robo-taxi Launch Likely Years Away, JPMorgan Analyst Says​

Jun 11, 202410:37 EDT

The rollout of Tesla's robo-taxi is likely "some years away" due to the fact that the company expects to augment a limited private-vehicle supply with a dedicated robo-taxi vehicle that will likely be based on Tesla's delayed next-generation platform, JPMorgan Analyst Ryan Brinkman and his team wrote in a note to clients.

This would make for a big ginormous rug pull?

I'm still seeing the horror from last ER. We all positioned for a dump then SP pump.

I read some back history on Elon and OpenAI. Parts of the fall-out was Elon wanted TSLA to own OpenAI.
Now with xAI being developed what if Elon decided to merge the 2 companies if the vote tally in his favor? Changing TSLA into an AI company overnight.
That would be gangbuster wouldn't it.

Would be great if @dl003 can provide his insight based on today PA. Market beyond AAPL are mostly in the red.
The plan is in motion. RSI and MFI needs to read oversold so a bit more to go.
1718121484740.png

1718121504325.png

This was what on the chart last time I called bottom at 168. You're looking at the 2H timeframe here which produced a ~ $20 bounce. Now we're looking at the 4H.
1718121660031.png