Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If MM's were concerned about getting TSLA remotely close to max pain, I would have to believe they would be trying much harder to walk this down right now.

Considering there's a big data point coming in tomorrow morning in the form of the PCE numbers....flying very close to the sun here cause if that number comes in cold, whole market could rip.

If MM's were concerned about getting TSLA remotely close to max pain, I would have to believe they would be trying much harder to walk this down right now.

Considering there's a big data point coming in tomorrow morning in the form of the PCE numbers....flying very close to the sun here cause if that number comes in cold, whole market could rip.

Max-Pain moved up to $190 this morning :cool:

1719500107105.png

Off topic but I gotta say, it's crazy what you can get an X for nowadays especially if you're ok with a demo unit compared to 2 years ago, especially since it now qualifies for the tax credit. If I didn't have use for the cash in other ways, I would have seriously considered getting an X instead of the Y.
Agreed. Got a new SG one (my first was back in early 2016) 3 months ago with FSD and FUSC transfer from a 2018 S. Combined with the Federal and CO incentives, it's by far the best value in personal automotive. I've enjoyed and looked forward to driving it every day.

Max-Pain moved up to $190 this morning :cool:
Jim, what site did u use to get this - the max pain site hasnt been working for me

not super confident they'll pull it all the way back to under 190, and missed the opportunity to do something at SP 194, so at SP 197, I ended up rolling the remaining -190Cs to next week -C192.5s for a small credit. hopefully that helps everyone else out

Reactions: Jim Holder
Off topic but I gotta say, it's crazy what you can get an X for nowadays especially if you're ok with a demo unit compared to 2 years ago, especially since it now qualifies for the tax credit. If I didn't have use for the cash in other ways, I would have seriously considered getting an X instead of the Y.

I brought up the demo Xs are under 80K on the main thread and should qualify for the tax credit. Everyone said you don't get the tax credit since the MSRP are over 80K on them. Makes no sense but Tesla supports that by not saying you get the tax credit also.

I brought up the demo Xs are under 80K on the main thread and should qualify for the tax credit. Everyone said you don't get the tax credit since the MSRP are over 80K on them. Makes no sense but Tesla supports that by not saying you get the tax credit also.
I agree with you (that it makes little sense) but it isn't up to Tesla. I noticed a $2,000 discount since I bought mine; that should help with interior (white or cream) or color (white, blue or black) options while remaining under the $80k threshold.

In August Im going sit back flipped a switch and let my 2 TSLA make money for me through Robotaxi as Elon’s mentioned. Then wheel those profit buying more TSLA stocks.

Me: Right Elon?

Elon: "Next year for sure, we will have over a million robotaxis on the road," "The fleet wakes up with an over-the-air update. That's all it takes."

Me: Wait....you said that in 2019

Elon; coming very soon, it's fire, I'm confident........

I agree with you (that it makes little sense) but it isn't up to Tesla. I noticed a $2,000 discount since I bought mine; that should help with interior (white or cream) or color (white, blue or black) options while remaining under the $80k threshold.
Nope. Discounts can't make a car qualify for the tax credit. It is based on the MSRP, not the sales price.

Jim, what site did u use to get this - the max pain site hasnt been working for me

not super confident they'll pull it all the way back to under 190, and missed the opportunity to do something at SP 194, so at SP 197, I ended up rolling the remaining -190Cs to next week -C192.5s for a small credit. hopefully that helps everyone else out

I use this:
http://maximum-pain.com/options/TSLA

Reactions: UncaNed
GEX update: Quite bullish, including into next week
The fact that TSLA held it's gains for a 2nd day is impressive for once + it held the 194 area retest several times.

A question to consider is if/when it does get over $200 how long will it stay over (re cutting/dealing with any CC's or long Puts below). Last year it just kept going...

Green lines: Dealers join toward
Red lines: Dealers sell into below

1719506355206.png