Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thinking about it. @tivoboy plays are pretty unique.

1. Only see him selling Call, not yet Put
2. Aiming for ATH or blow off top before Selling
3. Expiration seem to be weeks but usually months out, contrary to our 1-2 weeks expiration play then roll

Lots still to learn from ya Professor....thanks for the opportunities.
It is interesting how many different ways there are to play the game. The theory of lots of little transactions is you can afford to be wrong ~30% of the time. As for calls vs puts, there is more "irrational exuberence" on the way up compared to at the bottom.

I haven't been thrilled with my positioning (2-month laddered puts mostly) in the last month. I'm either not putting in the work or the market is shifting a bit from where I am thinking.

Reactions: thenewguy1979
SMCI hybrid ITM/OTM B/W 7200 credit, 9% ROIC 8dte

plus the stock gains

ok to lose all the garbage shares

once MM figures me out stealing them blind, the jig is up

1719496695867.png

Tesla discounts vehicles across all models:

Model S up to $5,000 discounts
Model 3 up to $4,000 discounts + 1.99% financing
Model X up to $10,000 discounts ‼️
Model Y up to $2,000 discounts

(Unconfirmed)
discounts on inventory are just the same as they were when I checked the other day. Where are you seeing this rumor?

Yes there is a single Model X, demo unit with over 5k miles that's 9k off, but that a lone exception. And was there days ago when I checked.

SMCI hybrid ITM/OTM B/W 7200 credit, 9% ROIC 8dte

plus the stock gains

ok to lose all the garbage shares

once MM figures me out stealing them blind, the jig is up

View attachment 1060238

SMCI has been my money maker lately. Hopefully this will last for months haha. Closed my 780P's at 90% profit. Do you have a estimated stock close price for next Friday?

Reactions: DaBooster
Only Model X inventory units I see with a discount at all are demo units.
It's the same with the S and the 3, the 4k and 5k discounts are all demo units with miles on them.

As for the Y, don't see any 2k discounts, not did I see any a couple days ago. Just two that has $500 discounts. * Actually there's one Y that for whatever reason, is discounted $1,500

It's the same with the S and the 3, the 4k and 5k discounts are all demo units with miles on them.

As for the Y, don't see any 2k discounts, not did I see any a couple days ago. Just two that has $500 discounts. * Actually there's one Y that for whatever reason, is discounted $1,500

Thanks. Must have been a TSLAQ FUD attack to appear as it was on all cars. Thanks for checking it out.

Thanks. Must have been a TSLAQ FUD attack to appear as it was on all cars. Thanks for checking it out.
Off topic but I gotta say, it's crazy what you can get an X for nowadays especially if you're ok with a demo unit compared to 2 years ago, especially since it now qualifies for the tax credit. If I didn't have use for the cash in other ways, I would have seriously considered getting an X instead of the Y.