Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to remind everybody of this observation. Absolutely not trying to brag. While this signal has worked out 100% of the time since I've started tracking it, I tend to not make a big deal out of it due to my timid nature. However, if you're overleveraged and see me saying things like this, please be aware that the risk is very real.

In all 4 of these instances: late February 2021, early June 2022, August 26th 2022 and November 4th, 2022, TSLA proceeded to lose 15%+ in a matter of days.
If I hold the protective long put of the assigned bps, i can gain a few points on the way down. I decided to also hold the shares on margin until we rebound some. Am i wrong,? Kind of nuts but also feeling better now that this one isn't overhangs.

Last edited:
It is funny that some people keep lowering their buying target. Now they are at $160-150. Chicken
Genius was right all along and he is already right in my mind; his target is $140. I hope they all miss out on this chance. We are down 55% for year I am going to watch some Seinfeld. Good luck everyone.
I'm watching Margin Call right now. Not joking. It's making me feel a little better.

It is funny that some people keep lowering their buying target. Now they are at $160-150. Chicken
Genius was right all along and he is already right in my mind; his target is $140. I hope they all miss out on this chance. We are down 55% for year I am going to watch some Seinfeld. Good luck everyone.
Good choice. Imagine Kramer and George trading TSLA on a day like this. Ha

Reactions: juanmedina