Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
looking at the chain (i know it's static right now PM), can someone pls remind me again how to determine the formula - how much is the market pricing in the 12/16 Close? is it +/- 12 standard deviation? is it sp plus the sum of the put/call Bids? etc

someone explained it before, but i lost the post; TIA!

It doesn't make any sense. Anyone have any ideas what's happening here?

Crossposted from main thread:

Stock market is manipulated by those that are threatened by EVs, cheap power, and independence from their "energy empire".

Keep that in mind, everything you see in the ticker makes sense (and the MSM).

The pirates have a target to hit, and they have the ammo to hit it (both $$$ and FUD).

Reactions: FlamingPIG
last 2 CPI days - MMD then rise by end of day, maybe different today?

TSLA 11/10 CPI
1670944767015.png

TSLA 10/13 CPI
1670944882953.png

Portfolio managers and shareholders might be selling TSLA on any sign of strength. One thing is for sure there's not enough TSLA buys versus sells these days.

The traders had fun with this morning's CPI and now are unloading before daddy Powell gives the reality scolding tomorrow.

I have to respect the price action. Tesla is being re-rated relative to the Nasdaq.

STO Dec 16 -c180 and -c185

Also sold shares to cover my Dec 16 -p 167.5. A small loss after the premium received.

My line in the sand is still SP at 160. If it goes below that, I will need to look at repositioning my overall portfolio and probably reducing Tesla shares.

Are there any catalysts we can count on besides a large Cybertruck ramp and sales?