Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In regards to Pierre, do any of you subscribe to his trading view chart? Just wondering how much emphasis is placed on his analysis?

I subscribe to his chart and it’s the same as what he shows on his daily videos.

Note when importing his chart into your TradingView account, changes he makes are not dynamic, meaning you need to re-download the chart into TradingView after daily changes. Other than that it’s great and a very helpful reference.

You don’t know how much I love it when we close at the intraday high

My end of the day still sucks

Attachments

• 49803900-A6EA-4F39-B609-F50185A8E1AD.png
    49803900-A6EA-4F39-B609-F50185A8E1AD.png
    578.7 KB · Views: 85
Right before the run into close I BTC the 50x -C245 8/18/23 that I began scaling into the past couple days, for an -$8.8k loss (now -$11.5k had I held). Learned my lesson not to STO Covered Calls unless trends are confirmed. What’s unnerving is that I knew this rule when I STO but got a little hasty yesterday. Got a slap to remind me to follow the rules!

With P&D coming up first week of April (only 20 days away…) and trend appearing somewhat bullish for now, better safe than sorry. Worth the L to be able to sleep better. Live to trade anther day.

Sitting patiently to STO same at next top, whether 198, 213, 224, 242, etc. and will recoup that and more on next retracement.

I also managed to dump 300 TSLA shares that were put to me from an ITM CSP last Friday for a small profit in addition the initial premium ;- )

Let’s see TSLA run a bit now!

(PS is anyone considering STO -P $160-$165 for 3/24 and 3/31? Safe yet?)

Last edited:
Went from being scared for my puts on Saturday to being scared for my calls on Sunday to being scared for my puts this morning.

Now getting scared for my calls again, but thankfully closed out the -c175 on the dip this morning.

Closed a 170p and 175p today, still holding 1x -p170. Also still holding the -c180 but today I bought 100 shares at 181 to back it, kind of a "write-buy".

Then I bought another 100 shares and a couple 1/25 c180 because this feels like a bullish turnaround with good China numbers and the Fed maybe handcuffed on interest rates now. Anticipating some rise into deliveries over the next few weeks, especially if China deliveries stay strong this month.

One more data point, this from Mauro (on 2/21/23):

“As long as the pullback will have a corrective structure I will be buying W-2 whenever it may come.”

His W2 seems a bit too giddy though (and I don’t know if pullback to 163 was considered corrective) but here it is:

View attachment 917735

This seems to imply no more sub-200 again…
Where has Mauro been. He's been MIA since that 2/21 post.