Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rebought and added a couple +C300 Jan 2026 LEAPS here @$42.10 (sold the ones I was holding earlier at $48)
I know it is not good R:R practice to go long in this environment but I don't mind putting some extra cash from gains to work if we're indeed near lows, plus the LEAPS don't depreciate so quickly if we breech $200, so I can cut them then and re-enter later.

Rebought and added a couple +C300 Jan 2026 LEAPS here @$42.10 (sold the ones I was holding earlier at $48)
I know it is not good R:R practice to go long in this environment but I don't mind putting some extra cash from gains to work if we're indeed near lows, plus the LEAPS don't depreciate so quickly if we breech $200, so I can cut them then and re-enter later.
Just bought the same as you

But I deployed only 10% of available capital. If it goes lower I’ll add more

Lower low and lower high on 5m chart. Taking a breather in between.

1698340459607.png

Attachments

• 1698340417653.png
    1698340417653.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 33
this is how DITM CCs are born. If it bounces, it will hit 235 in short order. Rolling might not be as easy as you think.

Amen. Why I've become more a fan of +Ps than -Cs in these types of zones. Also, with that in mind, why I closed my 12/15 -c270s at a nice profit this morning. Now targeting weeklies on a solid pop - strike TBD.