Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Honestly not sure how the market will react if it doesn't, but I believe TSLA needs to close above $210.68 in order to close above VWAP anchored to the January low.

View attachment 985509
at this point in the decline, closing below some major support is not a big concern anymore. Seems like we are running out of sellers. Just a matter of time.

I anticipate a bull trap in the morning, followed by a bear trap at noon, followed by a green close tomorrow. Will load 0DTE 200Ps at the open if over 208.
I hope you guys have fun today. I'll be operating so I can't play. Futures are up and TSLA up on news that Ford and others are delaying their EV investments and won't surpass Tesla anytime soon (shocker). Maybe just rip at the open with no drop?

I sold the BPS side of my iron condor for next week yesterday +130/-150. I will see if I can place an order for the call side today, or just wait until Monday. Looking at 260/280 or higher. After the drop we had, I want at least 20% OTM next week. I'm happy with just 0.1 for the entire IC. 200X/week that never go ITM means $100k in income/year on just those.

QTA levels for today

1698413903227.png

10/27

1698414092622.png

11/3

1698413963193.png

1698413775305.png

I would think that the bad ER results got digested by now. Tesla has raised priced on the Y, project Highland is getting great reviews and is being sold at higher price and the Cybertruck is about to be delivered. Maybe the worse is over but macro pending?
UAW strike is coming to an end. The workers are getting a raise. Tesla may have to increase wages too, putting further stress on margins.

Reactions: Nocturnal