Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you're spooked by this volatility today then I would say you're taking on too much risk

Not talking to anyone in particular here, well maybe myself, but I'm actually OK if we go to 200 or 250, there's a little pot of gold at both ends of the rainbow right now
Yep, When I sold the 230CC last week the were way OTM with lower premium. I would not normally sell CC for $1 with 5 DTE like they are valued now.

Reactions: Max Plaid
11/10

230 shrank, 225 grew.

1699301150929.png

Reactions: cbh03 and BornToFly
One thing I can say with certainty is once the gap has been tested, we'll see 240. A 5 waver not a one off. What really concerns me, though, is a lot of other prominent stocks are behaving erratically, much more so than TSLA if you can believe it. For example: NVDA. My feeling right now is, unfortunately, this is just a short squeeze and we'll be rejected at 240-245, but that's just a feeling. The chart says stay bullish until we've broken out of 230.
Big thanks to all the contributors here, from a largely silent observer who occasionally swing trades.

So, does a low of day 215.00 constitute a test of the gap?