Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m assuming you saw the JOLTS number came in pretty cold? Fed funds futures now pricing in 15% chance of a rate cut in January.

Jobs report Friday.
Yes, seasonally that‘s not too unexpected.. and it’s been pretty wild the past 3-4 months readings.

I am plotting out a Feb jobs (for Jan data) at 0 or negative. That will be interesting.

this seems to be very TSLA specific, roughly ~6% intraday move while not 2SD from the mean, at least 1.

Yes, seasonally that‘s not too unexpected.. and it’s been pretty wild the past 3-4 months readings.

I am plotting out a Feb jobs (for Jan data) at 0 or negative. That will be interesting.

this seems to be very TSLA specific, roughly ~6% intraday move while not 2SD from the mean, at least 1.

Still bearish 12/15 or this may run to EOY maybe $250-270 max?

Reactions: UncaNed
Still bearish 12/15 or this may run to EOY maybe $250-270 max?
No, I dont think this runs to EOY.. biggest possibility is a pull back and THEN a run into EOY at most getting back to same levels probably. I’m still ok with 12/8 and 12/15 +p225, not selling them here. But it’s getting farther away now. Still holding my current position though, trying to figure out where CC R/R is best set. Probably somewhere ATM or ~ $250 for 12/8, but I’d probably go up to $260 for 12/15 strikes. I’d really like to see even MORE premium for Jan/Feb, but the pricing is still pretty low - so that tells me MM aren’t will to write them either.

Last edited: