Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What drives you to choose this strike / date ? I have a few cc sitting there , 2/16 -c275 ($5.85) that could be good roll candidates as well.
Because of what @dl003 wrote above about $265, and $280 is far enough away in case of a retest. But caution advised in case SP runs away. Hence he might have meant pairing with short puts, not long puts.

Reactions: intelligator
3 million-dollar trades this morning

1704390924180.png

-235 magnet is larger than +250 magnet

1704390994923.png

1704391051693.png

My plan of play for next week based on weakening of the SP. Heavy Bias on the Puts side at .10 delta.

I don't intend to roll - I rather focuses on reducing margin and max loss up front. Maybe tightening it further to -225P/-250C depending where we land tomorrow.

Tesla running out of steam till at least earning IMO.

Combining the ICs with the BIAS (not equal delta) based on the hive mentality is a working strategy for me so far. Keeping with it till something better come along. Guess this is where you find what working for you and keep digging into it. The only loss I have so far is bailing out too early on a winning IC's last week when stock pump due to my small balls. I can feel them getting bigger now ;)

1704391743555.png

Reactions: DaBooster