Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Yoona

How about here? MikeC started it last year.

Reactions: DaBooster and MikeC
Look we #1 today. Take that you leatherjacket maniac ;)

1707246409338.png

That's because we don't complain about Elon here, and people don't get attacked/insulted for saying they are bearish/etc. The main thread is toxic and I don't go there anymore.
It's people's biased opinion that I can careless to hear. Everyone has one. If the conversation is purely on topic and factual then I would like to hear it. Rather its aways the political side of things they WISH to hear/see and amplify. Annoying as heck especially when the share price move against your options😂. We as a group selling/buying options get affected a lot on what Elon and/or Tesla does therefore IMO very important to discuss the ramifications. But we can't stay on topic and/or leave the politics out of it, sadly.

Reactions: Nocturnal and MikeC
@Yoona

How about here? MikeC started it last year.

I got the ball rolling maybe others will follow.........

I decided to use the green today to roll 50x 2/16 -p185's down to -p175, got the buy part done, set the sell order @$3.1, missed by 15c, but I was out at music, so couldn't trade, SP was staying around 181-82, no problem, of course when I drive home it promptly pops back to 184

So didn't get that sell done, was not a life-changing trade, but annoying! Will see what tomorrow brings... can always just keep those 50x in my pocket and sell 50x a bit closer to the money, will see

I was thinking to close out the +p200's, but my broker then asks $400k margin, which I have, no problem, but if the SP was then to dump again and the September -p270's start to get assigned, then things could get messy

If this green continues then the 100x -c175 I sold yesterday will get entertaining 😆

The experiment continues ...
rolled Jan 25 370 to 340 CCs and added 3 more Jun 26 190 Calls

If price drops will do so for CC's against shares ...
Didn't wait, did the same with my shares as well, 8 more Jun 26 200 calls ... seems we are stabalizing on price ...
Thetha positive on the options ...

+I want my 2 CCs for 192 srike for this Fri to be executed ... ;)

..experiment continues ... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Holder
Sold 190CC for Friday too soon....
I got lucky with that one. Drove to a trailhead and checked the stock then sold 190c on all my shares for Friday for major $$$. When I got back to the car three hours later I was up over 50% on the trade and bought them back. “This is proof the worlds’s not fair” I said to my wife.