Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Yoona

Thought you'd enjoy this:

1709170539032.png

It's been shown that almost all of the time, the first rate cut is associated with impending recession/recession already started as the Fed (throughout history) is always too late to cut.

Having said that, if we are in a true goldilocks scenario (which a lot of data shows we are), then this time could be different. I actually wouldn't be surprised if the market sells off in March because the Fed does NOT cut rates.
Market has already priced in a mere 2% odd of a March cut. No cut is the default scenario. A pullback is due and it wont be because of a no cut fomc.
Screenshot_20240228_223001_Chrome.jpg

Seems I may have called the decline a bit too early yesterday. May take a few more days for the hopium to wear off. May see 210-215. 195 will still be revisited. This last stage of the recovery always brings about a certain degree of irrationality.
Wow! That means busting through the $206-$209 hard resistance and not selling into the strength. That’s a big change and difficult to trade. Any suggestions how you plan to handle it?

Well if we may see $210-$215 means it busted through, no? 😎

Are we selling the pop or waiting to see if it closes above $210?
If its going to take Apple throwing in the towel and SPY breaking to ATH for TSLA to get through 209, I dont call it busting through. Thats desperation. Desperation on the bulls side as well as the late bears who will be squeezed out before a decline into March. But if you feel like you should go or stay long, dont let me stop you.

So thats my plan for March. See yall in 3 weeks.

If its going to take Apple throwing in the towel and SPY breaking to ATH for TSLA to get through 209, I dont call it busting through. Thats desperation. Desperation on the bulls side as well as the late bears who will be squeezed out before a decline into March. But if you feel like you should go or stay long, dont let me stop you.

So thats my plan for March. See yall in 3 weeks.
I’m positioned for either direction, with a bias to sell into $207-$210 if it tries it and get back in if it closes and stays over. Then to watch for weakness if any and get out then.

Just to clarify, you are saying TSLA back to $195 mid-March, and since it’s a free-for-all range maybe even lower but not lower than $175?