Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope this bit of exposure to the Tesla ecosystem will lead to some conversions on their next vehicle purchase.
Great point ! Funny enough in the Tesla app you have to scroll PAST “Discover” to get to charging non Tesla

1709254565998.png

Tivo, been a while since your last update. What moves are you seeing for TSLA in the near term and how are you playing them.
Much appreciated!
Still looking to sell some Mar 15 monthly calls… but from what I’ve seen the past couple weeks I think we most likely bounce back and forth between 200-210 (my higher likelihood scenario), or between 190-200..possibly stretching higher than 210, but I think 215 is overall safe. I’m targeting Mar 15, 220 calls to sell.

As I noted in a post back in mid Feb, there is a call structure for next week that leads me to think we’ll drift up close to it ~ $210-220 for 3/8, but not stay there and not rest there at expiry.

Once we see the next move, we’ll know what the range bound bouncy house spread is.

Still looking to sell some Mar 15 monthly calls… but from what I’ve seen the past couple weeks I think we most likely bounce back and forth between 200-210 (my higher likelihood scenario), or between 190-200..possibly stretching higher than 210, but I think 215 is overall safe. I’m targeting Mar 15, 220 calls to sell.

As I noted in a post back in mid Feb, there is a call structure for next week that leads me to think we’ll drift up close to it ~ $210-220 for 3/8, but not stay there and not rest there at expiry.

Once we see the next move, we’ll know what the range bound bouncy house spread is.

Fab! As of now are you seeing one more low 2nd half of March <$190?

it probably doesn't matter whether >200 or <200 in the big picture, TSLA is range-bound playing the fibs

if we remove all the noise, the opportunity is there to make $7 per round-trip

Seem 210 is safely agressive, 215 is safer, and 220 is safest till March 15th…..

Lower bound is 180/185/190 based on safest to agressively safe.

Inligned with our other panel of experts :)

my posts are Not Advice

vanna/gamma tells me 3/28 is 190-220 based on dealer positioning and based on market participants' positioning RIGHT NOW, but 28dte is too far out so it's definitely too early to tell; for sure it will still change and perhaps if i see 206 next week i may change my mind and sell after all 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 1023281
General note for everyone here, especially the noobs: nothing you read here is advice, AFAIK none of us are professionals, we all share info and ideas, but all our trades are our own responsibility and if we choose to copy others it's at our own risk

Last edited:
General note for everyone here, especially the noobs: nothing you read here is advice, AFAIK none of us are professionals, we all are info and ideas, but all our trades are our own responsibility and if we choose to copy others it's at our own risk
Amen to that.

I'm here since the beginning of the thread and am still a noob.